Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Maddy- is today (mon) Ur appointment or Tuesday? If today good luck with everything. Will be thinking of u! :hugs:

Thank Kiwi, DH & I just treated ourselves to an eggs benedict brunch and now we're killing time at the library waiting for the FS appointment in an hour. GP appointment was fine and we got the referral no problems - my GPs are so lovely.

***Update: appointment brief but fine. FS ordered more in-depth testing for DH's issues. Also blood tests, ultrasound & HSG for me. External u/sound at the appointment show my uterus hasn't contracted after the mc/D&C earlier this year, which he said is concerning. Dr not willing to give us any feedback on options at this stage. We see him again in about 3 weeks.

maddy i love the irony, eggs benedict pre eggs fertility!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!1

sorry to hear that they want more information re. your utereus, I guess its a waiting game there to see what is the go post miscarriage.

maddy am so pleased that you are getting more investiagions. it will help tell u where you stand.

Am crossing fingers and toes for you.

How goes you kiwi? We are now in the tww. I rang my bestie in nz also trying without luck. its a bugger hey. hugs hugs

:hi: dr h - yeah tww is a killer. My injection script arrived :( I have no red lines on my chart yet ;( hopefully tomorrow if my temp increases

hey you go girl.. liking your chart... this could be the big O... he he he...

are you feeling less in the fertility funk? Hows dh? Are you all recovered from your lap?!

Hey dr h. Still on a bit of funk but do much better then this time last month. DH has been brilliant god love him. I have never seen him so convinced and so positive that I hope he isn't disappointed this month. Will know next week.

Still no red lines :( hopefully tomorrow now. My temp increased this morning but I got nothing.

How's it all with u

Wow Kiwi LOVE that chart! Lots of nice temp rises there!

DrHouse, ah the dreaded TWW. Do you have anything planned to distract yourself?

Since I haven't had a computer I've not been able to obsess too much about the tests. Some of them were ones I expected (I was conveniently on CD4 so they did baseline hormones), but there's a bunch I have no idea about. They took 12 vials of blood, so I hope it wasn't in vain!

**Edited to add: Test results have already arrived! GP said I can pop in tomorrow & they'll give me a copy. Yay!

hi maddie.. wow you timed that well and the results so fast my head is spinning for you. hope it is all good.
Im ok in the tww. but getting more and more tired of waiting. AF due wed. think I did o this month!

Hope you are well. work thing till late tonight. off to see family this week end. All the good thing in life!!!!

Ah thought it was too good to be true, only half the results are back :) But the good news is everything that's back so far is in the middle of the normal range - Insulin, Homocysteine, FSH (level was 8), LH (level was 6), Prolactin, TSH.

Dr H your chart is nice & high. I'm always buoyed by my temps for the first few days til I remember that's normal for me and I really have to wait until day 27 to see if it falls or not....

Kiwi once you put in some more temps I bet you'll find the red line appears a few days ago and you're already a few days DPO. Hope so, anyway :)

Oh Dr House, I MUST stop consulting Dr Google...can I ask you a stupid question? My TSH level read as 2.7 which the path lab has classified as the normal range. Does Aust have a 'recommended' level for TTC? I see a lot of websites say that fertility is affected beyond a reading of 2.0. Others says 2.5...

I guess I should also mention my AMH came back low as expected at 41.... measured at 3.8...

*** edited to add - sorry I know this isn't your field, just thought you might know off the top of your head!

Maddie your amh is 25% higher than mine and I am 37!nThats not bad you.... And the TSH is good. Don't worry... just have wine, cuddles and see what happens. This is good fun!!!! This is good fun.. if we say it over and over again - it will be!

Kiwi how are you? Hows the DH? How's work - do you love your job or are you a bit like the rest of us a bit ho hum except on weekends? I would love a year off - how bout you...

I am in the TWW - four days till my AF is due... tonight just peed on the stick and thought I was going mad and got a line.. but its a big no... but it was a bit of excitment there for a while!!!!

Hey dr h- how's things? All good here. Just off to bed after watching x factor :) DH is at his bro in law to be stag tonight. I am expecting a call at some godly hr to go pick him up.
Work is work. It's a long weekend here do I am delighted to be off. We are going away tomorrow for a "dirty weekend" so looking forward to that. I had to pick up my script today :( when I got home I cried looking at the 3 different injections and all the needles. I have to take them on wed with me when I go for a scan to explain what I have to inject when and where. AF is due thur do start injection fri. Still no red lines on ff :(. When I picked up Rx I got a frer as well. Might test on wed before scan but I have actually accepted the needle thing. Not happy but accepted it.

So that's it for me. Hope Ur keeping well. Happy Sunday

Hey Kiwi. Sorry about the meds, I can only imagine how I'm going to react if we go that route. Are these the drugs that you administer with the tiny little needles like diabetics use? I guess I would try to focus on the positives that may come from this process. And repeat DrHouse's ...this is FUN, this is FUN!

DrHouse thanks for the AMH feedback. Hard to know sometimes what's 'normal' based on a number. I think sometimes we get so tied up with numbers that we forget there's a lot of human stuff that affects fertility and those factors can't measured. I think my Dr is ruling out PCOS because the cluster of tests he ordered seem to fit that, and I assume it's because I'm chubby that he probably assumed that might be a possibility? So I'm off to join Weight Watchers this week - gotta find something else to obsess about, so it may as well be food! Oh, you're not out until the witch arrives, and your chart is high! So we're looking for some good medical news from you soon ;)

Hi Maddy...

Good to get the PCOS ruled out as there is stuff that they can do.. good to hear that you are going to ww... great idea, the lighter the better for the baby.

Kiwi hope you are good and that you had a fun dirty weekend... just what you need to get up the duff..

Talking of which I think I am.... day 11 today. faint line.. OMG.

Wow Dr House! I already have my fingers crossed for Kiwi so I'll include you in my wishes too! Here you go -> XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX (that's 10 fingies and 10 toes)!

Quick update - back online later during nightshift. HCG went really well and very quick. Everything looks good and my tubes are open although left ovary very hard to see as it's quite far back and needed a lot of palpatation to come into sight! Ultrasound showed nice lining & a nice follie visible (today is CD11). Only a couple of small fibroids but to be expected & not big enough to affect viability of a pregnancy or implantation. Such a relief.

Super maddie congrats!!!! Will you try smep? That made a difference for us bd day 89 10 11 12 day off then day14 for luck!

Hi DrHouse - How did your partner react to your news? Thrilled to bits, I bet? Poor DH has issues performing on a daily basis, so we'll try to DTD as much as possible but the poor old bloke will be begging me for a break by the 3rd day ;)

Kiwi...hellooooo where are you?????

Sorry girls. Struggling here. AF is on her way I say by tomorrow she will be here and that means one thing.... Needles start thurs :( I am pretty upset. As u know maddy on the other link there is so much Bfp and baby talk my heart isn't in it do keeping up with posts but pulling away slightly. Silly I know but it's tough. Having a scan and counselling tomorrow before we begin this IUI process. Feel like such a failure :( sorry to be a downer hope u are both well. Xxxx :hugs:To u both

Ah Kiwi I'm so sorry....it's so sh*tty that we have to go through this. The only thing I can think that makes this next step remotely OK is that it brings us one step closer to a BFP. I have to think that, because I can't bear to think of the alternative. You can do this honey. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->