Aussie Aussie Aussie?

Soontobe

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. Just wondering if there are any australians out there? or is everyone over water? lol
I'm ...old enough lol from Queensland Australia!
Currently ttc.. hopefully wont be to long.. only took 3 weeks last time!

Thanks heaps..

I think there is 1 or 2 :D

Most of us from over the water I think lol Mainly UK & the US is taking over :lol:

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck x

oh goodo, I have english bits in me.. does that count lol

oh well I'll be one of a kind hehe :blush:

LOL @ bits!

My family is english, scottish, irish then we have family over in new zealand & poland :rofl: Great mix! LOL

oo bek is aussie :D
https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=760

ooo so she is! she only lives a few hours from me..lol

Welcome to BnB Hun :hugs:

I wish you a speedy BFP

(U.S.A. U.S.A. :lol:)

Not only am I Aussie, but I am a Bloody Queenslander. So where do you live mate. I am in Aspley, Brisbane.

Cool how great to have another Aussie around. I also have English bits in me, my Natural Birth mother was English.

Well to B&B, look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better. Good Luck TTC

lol @ bloody queenslander!!! me too!!
I'm in Bundaberg.. (where they make the rum) lol
I'm always down in caboolture though..have family there.. and just a shopafreak lol
Thanks heaps!!

Hey I don't live far from Caboolture. Do you ever go to Chermside Shopping centre when you come down, That place is HUGE now and I only live like 5min away for there. maybe next time you come down, we could meet up for a coffee or something. PM (personal message) me when your coming down next.

I am also I shop a holic, I have 3 sons and I love shopping for them ( never for myself).

Good old Bundy rum hey, Hubby is a bourbon Man, lol
He isn't any good on the old rum, lol

Hey yeah for sure! that sounds like a good plan.. its been a while since ive been to chermside! ill probably be down closer to christmas, so we'll definately have to see if we can go shopping or something! lol

me nor my partner drinks rum either.. but we can sure smell it through town lol

You just die seeing Chermside now, it is bl@@dy huge, It has Kmart, Target, Myer, David Jones, Big W, Coles, Bi LO, Woolies, I mean it has just about everything except a Bl@@dy Best & Less ( I was hopeing one would go in). Anyway you will have a ball, yes for sure we will have to catch up ( Chermside is my home away from home, lol).

I shall look forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->