Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Me too Ginny :) But i love the pregnancy tracker more ;) Did you see my funny 36.6 constant temp last cycle? Had me a little freaked out!

Very odd!
Are u going to use opks or anything similar this cycle Missie?

Not sure yet Abby. As my O is pretty predictable I'm thinking I may just try and relax a bit about it. The cycle I did use them I didn't feel they really gave me any additional info that cm and temping didn't.
Also think I've made the decision that I will follow docs orders and take the clomid. My cycles before the first miscarriage could vary between 22 and 30 days and this last one was just 24. From what I've read the clomid will help with egg maturity and help with hormones during the luteal phase. (Found this page which explains it https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/clomid.html). DH pointed out that if we don't use it and I don't get pregnant or if I do and then have another mc I'll always be wondering what would have happened if I had taken them.
What's your tracking this cycle Amy? How are you finding your CBFM (think that's its name!) - is it still kind of learning?

Not sure yet Abby. As my O is pretty predictable I'm thinking I may just try and relax a bit about it. The cycle I did use them I didn't feel they really gave me any additional info that cm and temping didn't.
Also think I've made the decision that I will follow docs orders and take the clomid. My cycles before the first miscarriage could vary between 22 and 30 days and this last one was just 24. From what I've read the clomid will help with egg maturity and help with hormones during the luteal phase. (Found this page which explains it https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/clomid.html). DH pointed out that if we don't use it and I don't get pregnant or if I do and then have another mc I'll always be wondering what would have happened if I had taken them.
What's your tracking this cycle Amy? How are you finding your CBFM (think that's its name!) - is it still kind of learning?

I've ditched my cbfm! It didn't help me really at all because it would go to peak over a week before I was close to ov, and that annoyed me. So I will stick with cm, temp and cheap opks, not ic but this other shit brand...now that I've learned how to read them I can get closer to ov date. I wish I ov'd at a predictable time! I find that the most frustrating thing. When we have timed it correctly we have been successful, but the only way to really time it right is to have daily sex....and to be honest I'm just over it!

Thanks Maddy - your just one try at the IVF did the trick hey :)
I hear you Abby! DH said the other day that it was about to turn into functional sex again soon! Been on the clomid for 3 days now as well and has given me a few side effects - can't sleep, hot flushes and really grumpy will be lucky if DH will speak to me let alone anything else! Kudos to our IVF ladies for all the hormones they have taken and stayed sane!
It is hard with your unpredictable O - could you mix it up a bit re every day. With my first 2 we did every 36 hours so not only did it vary it with morning and night but some days we had the day off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->