Autism: Your child's obssessions?

Oh yeah the episode over and over again thing. Agh! Our current one is Shaun the Sheep. I say no more. Drives me insane lol but I love him.

Robbie renacts everything; especially Ben and Holly at the moment. He is obsessed by rockets/pirates and pirate ships too.

Ryans is currently Thomas the Tank Engine - mainly Thomas & The Magic Railroad. Hes 2.

Robbie has a few new ones - there is a shop around the corner with vans parked outside it; he is so obsessed with that - and train bridges...... very excited.
His favourite Ben and Holly episode is anything to do with jelly floods - but especially the one on the moon. We are getting him a moon martian set for his birthday - he already has a rocket so we are excited!!!!

my son's obsession is Thomas the tank engine x

My son hasn't been officially diagnosed with Autism but his speech pathologist thinks its a big possibility! He loves pictures! Like he loves to line the picture frames with the pictures in straight lines. He also is obsessed with the movie "The Bee Movie" we have to watch it almost every night!

I havent been on to b and b in ages but my son who is 4 and has autism has an obsession with numbers... He loves clocks and watches. The lottery. And his two fav programs in the world are countdown and deal or no deal. Lol. And hello to everyone!!! Hopefully I will be on here more now x

My sons 2, hasnt been fully dignoised yet, his obsessions are: transport! Cars/bus/planes he will point to every one that passes us when we go for a walk! He doesn't even have to see it he will just get excited every that passes. His new word he's obsessed with is "meow" he does it all the time, his face programme is mickey mouse, he adores it, and will watch tv all day if I let him. He
Likes wheels too, will sit and spin wheels on his cars for ages, he will sit for an hour n happily play cars on his own.

omg we have a new one lol- watching people speak german and copying it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->