aversions to all foods? 5 or 6 weeks

Linda23

Reaction score
so the last couple days I've been having issues with food and eating. I get hungry and my stomach growls but after i heat up or cook anything and try to eat it i almost have to force it down. i do eat so dont get me wrong but the smell of everything besides fast food makes me not want to eat it. I'm not craving fast food or anything for that matter. is it normal to be this way about all foods or is it usually just a few things? my appt got changed to tomorrow and i will ask my doctor too.

Hi, I've been feeling like this for the past 4 weeks, I'm 8 weeks today, some days are easier than others but find it very hard to eat anything.
Hope it doesn't last to much longer.

Not all food but most food. I can only really eat baked potatoes and cheese at the moment or really salty stuff. Anything else and the taste or smell makes me sick. It just keeps getting worse as I vomited up my folic acid this morning because even that made me feel nauseas.

I usually LOVE fast food but can't eat it at the moment

I think it's quite normal to have aversions to food as part of morning sickness (or all day sickness as I find)

I can eat just about anything still but after I'm finished they'd better take it away because the smell just about kills me. I had calamari yesterday at a restaurant and OMG. I had to flag that waitress down in a hurry, it was good while I was hungry but terrible after smell.
Saying that, my nausea tends to come after I eat never when I'm hungry. It's weird. I barfed up my company Christmas luncheon at 4weeks. That was my first bout of ms.

this is my first so I'm very new to all of this. I haven't vomitted yet thankfully although I'm sure its inevitable. this started sunday at red lobster. i got through the appitizer then suddenly felt like i was going to lose it. I just breathed through it and ate my half my entree until I was full and finished it later without issue. I just tried beef and vegetable soup and had to force it. i hope it doesnt last long since i love food lol

Here I am at 9 weeks and loss of appetite still going strong :( everything smells vile and repulsive.

Can't wait to get appetite back. Feel downright rotten :(

Keep going though ladies xx

Little and often, and easy ready to eat snacks are good.
Xx

When I was pregnant with my first, I had aversions to everything. it was easier to try and eat cold or room temperature items so they wouldn't produce a smell. Just eat what you can right now, try to keep it as healthy as possible, and you'll be fine. :)

yeap very normal. im still struggling to eat :wacko:

soooo hungry but cant eat anything lol :shrug:

What about roasted nuts & cranberrries/raisins? I did some with ginger and soy sauce last week and they were a really great snack. Just put a variety of nuts on a clean pan under broil till brown, take out and put soy sauce, season with ginger/cinnamon. I hope you guys feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->