avocado

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
so we bought Hannah some avocados today while we were out shopping. I don't eat them and the only thing I've ever made with them is guacamole so I need some ideas on how to serve them to her!

oh and should they be stored in the fridge or out on the cabinet??

not sure about storage honey, but i would just scoop and mash it up for her, maybe with a little milk x

it can be mashed or eaten in slices (I eat it in sices in a mixed salad - yum!). And I keep mine in the fridge.

I keep mine out of the fridge, personally. I'd try mixing it with plain yogurt.

I keep them in the fruit bowl - not in the fridge. They seem to go brown in the fridge. They were one of my daughter's favourite things when I was weaning her (ten years on and she still loves them). I just used to slice them up for her, sometimes I'd squeeze a little bit of lemon juice onto them, avocado sandwiches and avocado on toast used to go down really well too and I'd sometimes make a dip out of it and she'd have it with cucumber and carrots and hummus.

Hope Hannah enjoys it. It's super healthy.

I keep them on top of the microwave if they aren't ripe and in the fridge if they are.

I usually cut it into fingers for Ally and he has it as a finger food. I haven't left the skin on for him yet but apparently it's easier for them if you do. I've also mixed it with banana and given it to him as a puree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->