Avon Reps out there need advice? :)

hawalkden

Reaction score
I did post this in the finance and work area; though someone on here does Avon too..

A few weeks ago because I wanted to do it once Peanut was here but due to a huge fall in money coming in looks like the idea needs to come sooner.

I feel though even though I'm only 6 weeks away from Peanut being here I'd have a small 'client base' I did want to take whatever company product I went with into mum and baby groups etc.

Also worrying at the moment if when Peanut arrives which is before Christmas I'll not get the orders out (if I get any) and then fall behind.

A little bit of history. I did it when I was in college and working part time at night in the local pub and where I lived with parents Avon wasn't as big. I didn't have a huge 'client base'. I was paying more back to Avon then I was getting commission at the end of the selling months. I also was paying a lot of 'hidden fees' I suppose e.g. the Avon Local Leader didn't tell me I had to pay for the brochures or the 'samples'. Also when I left I needed to pay £130 to opt out of it. Then I had a debt letter a few weeks later saying brochure payments were outstanding!

I don't want to sound negative about it all because well established Avon Reps do well and enjoy it also round my area I've not seen an Avon book been posted though my door since we've moved in only Betterware. There is a lot of well probably 80% of the area is pensioners then the rest are small family units so got a mixed bag of potential clients?

When would be the best time to start?

Avon Reps? How much was the start up fee?

Start up fee, what start up fee? :wacko: I didn't have to pay a red cent! :wave: and hiii!

found this

https://www.moneymagpie.com/article/avon-ladies-sell-products-for-quick-cash

people have commented how much money they have made etc too also it talks about minimum amount of sales before you get commision

The set up fee i paid was £15, they take £7.50 out with your 1st order and the 2nd half out of your 2nd order. I used to drop them door to door but not alot of people gave them back, so know i only deliver to the ones that have ordered before and thats around 20 people. I dont make alot though to be fair (£30+) but for the time it takes to deliver them etc, its easy money, plus the money i earn i spend it on things in the book...........i am a little addicted :blush:
I like doing it and with only just moving into the area its a great way for me to make new friends!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->