Aw bless them...

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
I just had to share...last night I had a surprise baby shower!!

It was my Mum's last night before she flew back home today and we were supposed to be going out for a nice meal with DP. To my horror he disappeared to the pub and his 'excuse' for going kept changing so much and it was out of character for him to the point I was wondering if he was having an affair :rofl: I was really annoyed at him but then the door went at 7pm and there stood all the girls with balloons, flowers, gifts and even a buffet!!

We had a lovely evening, we all played with the new Quinny and I got lots of lovely things for the baby as well as treats for me! They also brought a big ceramic money box and everyone put some money in it and made a wish! It was sooo lovely and they'd wanted to do it while my Mum was still here.

Needless to say I had to apologise to DP for slagging him off!!

Aaawww thats lovely. So sweet. What a lovely thing for them all to do x

Aw hun thats lovely! I wish someone would of done that for me :rofl: x

Awww thats lovely, id have done the same if DH was doing that hehe it's great your mum was there for it too though! aww .. i'm jealous! hehe xxx

Yeah my Mum was in on it all too and even joined me in the slagging off of DP when I thought he'd gone out on the drink!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->