*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

I'll be testing April 1st...I'm extremly nervous about testing and hoping that I don't cave and test before then. I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and got my progesterone levels back today. I actually ovulated and my levels were 17.9!!! I also had what could be IB last night but not for sure. This is only the 2nd time I've ovulated since last July, so I'm extremely nervous. I can only do one more round of Clomid and I will be referred to an RE. Lots of prayers would be appreciated!

:dust: to all!

I'll be testing in April but I don't know when yet as I'm in cd14 and still haven't even got a faint line on a opk!!

CD21 progesterone and an ultra sound tomorrow. I better get an answer cause I'll be ticked if "it's all normal" because it's NOT normal.

CD21 progesterone and an ultra sound tomorrow. I better get an answer cause I'll be ticked if "it's all normal" because it's NOT normal.

I did my day21 blood test this morning. I'm hoping they call me by Friday. I hear ya with the "everything seems ok so let's try another cycle and..." it seriously makes me want to scream into the phone:growlmad: HOW many more cycles...I feel like a science project sometimes. :growlmad:

Just wondering I havent seen it updated in a while :/

No it hasn't. And I didn't mean to be a stalker or anything, but I looked when the last time she posted was and it was today in another thread. So not sure if she is still going to be updating this one or not. And I don't know if any of us can do it......

The last time Hello_kitty posted in here was Mrach 18th...

Here is the other April testing thread that I am on:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...s-testing-thread-33-testers-let-bfp-roll.html

Me too, please! I'll be testing around the 20th. I've been trying since October but I've got a good feeling about this month, c'mon April!!

AF just started for me today so I will let you know when I will be testing!

I'll be testing April 1st...I'm extremly nervous about testing and hoping that I don't cave and test before then. I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and got my progesterone levels back today. I actually ovulated and my levels were 17.9!!! I also had what could be IB last night but not for sure. This is only the 2nd time I've ovulated since last July, so I'm extremely nervous. I can only do one more round of Clomid and I will be referred to an RE. Lots of prayers would be appreciated!

:dust: to all!
hi... even i m testing on 1st. just 2 more days.hope we get a bfp. gud luck..

April 29th for me !

Good luck & lots of :dust:

Thanks LuluSS I was starting to wonder about moving from this thread as it's not updated much :thumbup:

The last time Hello_kitty posted in here was Mrach 18th...

Here is the other April testing thread that I am on:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...s-testing-thread-33-testers-let-bfp-roll.html

thanks ill nip over there too then :)

Jim - Cross Hairs are on your chart if you track your BBT, it pinpoints Ovulation.

Excalibur - Thank you i just googled it!!! Firth month using FF and still not quite there with the lingo...doh!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->