Awesome vivid dreams

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
Sometimes I hate the dreams I have because they're so vivid, but last night I had a good dream. :cloud9:

This is a pointless thread sort of, but is anyone else really excited for labor and delivery?

I had a dream I was at OH's house, and I started to get contractions like 2 minutes apart or something. We went to the hospital, (I don't remember pushing the baby), but then I was holding my baby boy Alex. :cloud9: It was such an amazing dream. It was so vivid I thought it was real.

When I woke up, I was sad knowing there's still 19 weeks to go until I experience that :dohh: I am so dang excited for labor and delivery! I'm also very nervous, but I know it'll be such a life changing experience for me.

Has anyone else had a dream like this, or is anyone super excited to go through the wonderful experience of labor? (I'm sure my dream was making it seem just too easy though :haha:)

Aww I had a dream the other night that Oakley was here and when I woke up I felt heartbroken as if someone had actually taken him away from me! :haha: it did make me excited tbh I wasn't before I was dreading it now I reeeeeaaally want him to be here!

I had a dream just last night that I gave birth to ky & then woke up this morning to no baby :dohh: but then had mild cramping & I thought maybe this could be the start of something but :nope: nothing :haha: :dohh: but he'll be here soon hopefully :D

I have had dreams where i hold a little baby girl in my arms. shrs so beautiful and gorgeous. then i wakr up and theres no baby :(

Sorry my spelling lol im on my phone cant be bothered to correct em

I've had one, also blanked out the birth part and the first thing that happened in my dream was I was BFing a slimy new born and everyone was there and happy. :haha: I actually LOVE dreaming.. I've had scary ones since I got pregnant though

Yeah i am, i had false contractions the other day and through the pain, i.was kind of hoping my baby wpuld come out now!
But i dont want her to be in ICU so i rather be full term!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->