Awesome vivid dreams

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by samisshort, Nov 15, 2011.

1. samisshort

samisshort Mama to 2 boys

Sometimes I hate the dreams I have because they're so vivid, but last night I had a good dream. :cloud9:

This is a pointless thread sort of, but is anyone else really excited for labor and delivery?

I had a dream I was at OH's house, and I started to get contractions like 2 minutes apart or something. We went to the hospital, (I don't remember pushing the baby), but then I was holding my baby boy Alex. :cloud9: It was such an amazing dream. It was so vivid I thought it was real.

When I woke up, I was sad knowing there's still 19 weeks to go until I experience that :dohh: I am so dang excited for labor and delivery! I'm also very nervous, but I know it'll be such a life changing experience for me.

Has anyone else had a dream like this, or is anyone super excited to go through the wonderful experience of labor? (I'm sure my dream was making it seem just too easy though :haha:)

2. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Aww I had a dream the other night that Oakley was here and when I woke up I felt heartbroken as if someone had actually taken him away from me! :haha: it did make me excited tbh I wasn't before I was dreading it now I reeeeeaaally want him to be here!

3. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

I had a dream just last night that I gave birth to ky & then woke up this morning to no baby :dohh: but then had mild cramping & I thought maybe this could be the start of something but :nope: nothing :haha: :dohh: but he'll be here soon hopefully :D

4. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

I have had dreams where i hold a little baby girl in my arms. shrs so beautiful and gorgeous. then i wakr up and theres no baby :(

5. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

Sorry my spelling lol im on my phone cant be bothered to correct em

6. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

Aww, what a lovely dream. :)

7. KiwiMOM

KiwiMOM Well-Known Member

I've had one, also blanked out the birth part and the first thing that happened in my dream was I was BFing a slimy new born and everyone was there and happy. :haha: I actually LOVE dreaming.. I've had scary ones since I got pregnant though

8. trinaestella

trinaestella Aliyah's mummy! <3

Yeah i am, i had false contractions the other day and through the pain, i.was kind of hoping my baby wpuld come out now!
    But i dont want her to be in ICU so i rather be full term!