Awful, awful heartburn

bjl1981

Reaction score
So I've started to notice heartburn over the last week, but tonight it is awful. I had to stop eating my dinner and go to the toilet and throw up because of the pain, and when I sit down I get a sharp pain behind ribs in the middle. I've never had anything like this before. I'm hoping I don't have another 6 months of this to look forward to:nope:

That's awful! I've been having a good amount of acid reflux, but thankfully not with any pain. Have you spoken to your doctor about it at all?

This is the first time I've experienced it. Had to send my husband to the pharmacy to get me some medicine. If it continues moving forward I will definitely go to the doctors and see if I need to get some Omeprazole or something.

I take Zantac 150, in the morning and before bed. If I don't it's all day heartburn. Same thing with my last pregnancy.

bjl I was on omeprazole for my hiatal hernia and gastritis before I fell pregnant and my OBGYN took me off it and prescribed gaviscon and said she will put me back in 2nd tri ... I really think that's the only think that helped me with my reflux as gaviscon does nothing for me ...

Im really suffering and last night I slept elevated but now my neck is sore ... I really hope it doesn't get worse but Im also not getting my hopes high

Gaviscon.

Absolutely the only thing what works for me during pregnancy.

My HB started around 5 wks!! Had no idea what that horrid pain was in my chest! It stopped when I stopped eating a lot of greasy foods Bc of my food aversions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->