Awful cold, morning sickness, and a toddler!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
So I've woken up with the worst cold I have had in a long long time! Sore throat, blocked nose, weeping eyes, cough etc! All I want to do is crawl into bed and never come out!

BUT with MS I need to eat regularly or I'll be sick which means frequent trips to the kitchen doing my normal chant of 'don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up' while holding my head over a bucket and trying to fix some cereal!

AND I have a hyper 2 year old who is about to wake up for the day and will want mummy's attention and play time all day! OH is at work all day so looks like it's going to be duvet and film on the sofa day! All while trying to keep my 2 year old amused enough lol!

The cold can't hurt the baby can it? Stupid question I know but I feel so rough and just need a tiny bit of reassurance! Thanks :)

Ugh, I'm the same,. Sucks doesn't it! No, the cold won't hurt baby x

In your boat! Mini head cold, MS, looking after my daughter and the boy I babysit. Pity party over here lol

Oh dear, I can't imagine. Ms is tough enough when it's in full swing, and the tiredness. And a toddler. Triple whammy. I hope your cold is getting better. Tell the kids it's a lay on the couch day and watch movies. Tell them you'll give them a prize for whoever sits still the longest haha. :) kids loves prizes

The cold won't hurt the baby, but man that is a rough day :( Do you have someone who can take the kids off your hands for an hour at some point? Hire a babysitter for an hour? This way you can at least have a sleep! Poor thing <3

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling a bit better today but still Bleugh! hopefully I'll feel a bit better in time for Xmas, although pretty sure there won't be any Xmas dinner for me :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->