Awkward!

BunnyN

Reaction score
The other day I was ordering OPKs to check my cycle and on a whim ordered some pregnancy tests too as I had used up my old IC stash on a slight pregnancy 'scare' (mishap with condom) last cycle. We are not TTC but I am a bit paranoid and I'm bound to want to test sooner or later. I can buy a stack of them on line for the same price as one locally, it's not like they even have the good ones like FRER so I am essentially paying 30x the price for the same product. So it makes sense to have a few on hand, right? Or maybe I am just a not quite reformed POAS addict and a little bit of me hasn't quite shut the door on TTC... No point in ordering just a few cuz if I end up testing for some reason it will likely test multiple times a day for several days, lol. Once I ordered I realised I had forgotten the OPK.

Soooo anyway today I am full of the cold and stayed in while OH and his brother and my sister took the kids out. DS wanted to check the post box because I order a bunch of craft stuff online and he loves to open the packs. So OH let his brother and DS open the post box. DS tore open the discretely labeled package looking for fun craft supplies and out popped a butt load of ICs. My brother in law was quite surprised at the number of tests, lol, and asked if we were planning another. OH said he didn't think we were planning another but apparently he had to ask me!

When they got home my brother in law hands over the package of tests. I tried not to look awkward and said something about being the wrong ones which was partly true because I wanted OPKs. He didn't seem bothered by it but he probably thinks we are TTC now!

I have to laugh at the situation but it makes me squirm a bit too, lol!

That is awkward.
My oldest is almost 12 and found a book on trying to get pregnant and also my prenatals and she told several people that I am trying to get pregnant. Not too happy about that!

That is awkward.
My oldest is almost 12 and found a book on trying to get pregnant and also my prenatals and she told several people that I am trying to get pregnant. Not too happy about that!

oh no. This also sounds awkward

Oh dear, the situations LOs put you in!

Oh crickey
Ive had a little situation to I got a butt load of ovulation tests when I started charting mainly to help us not get pregnant while I waited for the oh to be ready, he thought I got them to help me get pregnant and that I was just going to surprise him with a bfp so had to have the conversation of no it's so I can know better when my actual ovulation happens so we can avoid getting pregnant till we decided we want to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->