B&b New Member!! Ttc!! :)

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! .. I'm new here... not quite sure how this works... But here is my story... wondering If ANYONE can relate...

I recently stopped my birth control pills June 30th. I had 2 regular periods... las month (July) we were TTC and I even bought an OPK... Everyday was negative after I finished my period.. THEN I was so stressed I actually got a yeast infection!!... Anyway... The first day of my last period was Aug. 18th. I told myself I WOULD NOT buy anymore OPKS Cause I do not want to stress about it anymore when all this is .. is a big waiting game.. very hard I might add... So today, Sept. 4th 2007 would leave me to be on CD#18. I felt really bad cramps last week.. SHARP SHARP pains... possibly ovulation pain.. hoping it was.. so I had sex with my DH... and we've been having sex every other day, just to make sure and to not miss Ovulation.

Last month I got my period 3 days early... I was every 28 days now I'm about every 25/26 days or so.. I should be getting my period next week sometime... between Sept. 11th and Sept. 14th.
I feel no symptoms .. not even any period symptoms... usually sore BBs but nothing... well nothing yet.. it's probably too early.

I'm wondering if anyone can calm me down and talk to me or give me any advice of sure positivity... something. Thanks!
:wacko:

Welcome to BnB!!

Not that much good on the TTC front im afraid but Good Luck and i hope to see you around the boards

xxx

Thank you Imi!.. Im very new to this so Im unsure of all the abreviations on things too... if anyone can fill me in... I know bbs=boob.. dh=dear husband... ewcm=egg white cervical mucus... I'm Still learning!

There is a thread for abrehivations hun .......

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730

Hope it helps

xxx

Welcome to bnb. Wishing you a speedy BFP

:hi: Welcome to BnB. No advice on this one, just wanted to 'Hi'... and good luck TTC'ing :headspin:

Hi Deestar

Welcome to BabyandBump

Isn't TTC a head wreck lol

How many days in your cycle did you use an OPK?

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

TTC is the most stressfull and frusterating thing I have gone through. The best thing is to try not to think about it. (Easier said than done) But it will get a bit better a few months into it. You will start to get the hang of things. I wish you a speedy BFP! :hugs:

:dust:

Hi Deestar

Welcome to BabyandBump

Isn't TTC a head wreck lol

How many days in your cycle did you use an OPK?
Hey Wobbles!.. I used an OPK I think between CD8-14...Always got negatives... then a yeast infection due to stress...
But NOW.. I don't feel any symptoms .. usually my bbs would hurt due to an upcoming period... nothing yet..so maybe there's still hope???

Thank you all for your support... I'll keep you updated... still no symptoms on anything yet.. usually my bbs would be sore by now.. but I dont know whats going on!! the body is a tricky tricky thing!!

hello welcome to bnb good luck my periods are irregual still after 8months of coming off the pill good luck

The body does mess with yoru head when TTC lol

OPKs - what time of day were you using them? Just ask incase anyone is (stupid) like me and was using them with FMU and your not meant to :rofl: then after that you need to cook your wee :lol: diluted won't be accurate but you prob know all this (never know mind) :D

Also one to consider is to get a months worth in (opks) you may ovulate early or later in the cycle - you never know!

Good luck x

I have been using the OPKS with FMU coz thats what the monitor says you have to use .. strange innit how you get conflicting information. :dohh:

It may be diff with monitors hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"