B bump issues.

qwerry

mummy of a pink bump
Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:
So, i'm here to moan about my B bump/ dented bump.
I don't understand it because i am young( not that that makes a difference) but i have heard that B bumps are most commonly associated with plus size ladies, which i wasn't before my pregnancy:shrug:?

Are any you ladies modeling a B bump?

hey hun i know how u feel cuz i still have a B bump n im 23 weeks, but i was a little on the plus size before i got pregnant cuz my pants always came from plus size but my shirts were not. I feel like im never gnna a get a cute round bump. but i did hear from other post that those belly band things kinda helps it round off so im thinkin of gettin one and see if it works. but Hope u get ur round bump soon!!!

Same here :wave:

I am 27, 5'10 and weighed 155. I was average height/weight. I figured I would get a B bump though since I wasn't perfectly flat and toned.

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...your-not-so-big-20-week-bump-pics-please.html

This thread has a few ladies with the same query :) xx

God your posts sound like mine! I wasn't a plus sized lady either before pregnancy I was a 10 on top and 12 on the bottom! but my bumps round all oer then when we get to my belly button it goes in! My bump is hard too so its not like its flab on top and bottom! Here's some pics of it! I get really depressed about it at times when I put my hand on my belly button it looks like a normal bump lol! x

Attachments

• snapshot-42.jpg
    snapshot-42.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 8
  • snapshot-43.jpg
    snapshot-43.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
katielouisa--don't be too hard on yourself, even your 26 week cartoon icon in your signature has a bit of a "B" bump :haha:

Haha yeah true! Ahh stupid belly button pop out and make me round! x

I still have a B bump!! I don't mind it though, I think its cute.
Theres plenty time for us to pop out to a big round bump yet!

Mines really B still, but was big to start with. I get negative comments sometimes, but tbh my baby is alive and healthy inside me, he could grow at the back and give me 4 bum cheeks and I'd still be glad just to be preg. Dont worry about it, it'll get rounder as time goes on :)

wow, people give neg. comments about a B bumps? That is so rude.

My B bump sometimes gets me down but like you said Im just happy my baby is healthy and growing good.
And since it took me and dh awhile to conceive it makes me so grateful for being pregnant , because some women struggle just to get pregnant.
If I have a b bump the whole time I am pregnant then bring on the B bump! lol
At least I got my lil monkey kicking away.

God your posts sound like mine! I wasn't a plus sized lady either before pregnancy I was a 10 on top and 12 on the bottom! but my bumps round all oer then when we get to my belly button it goes in! My bump is hard too so its not like its flab on top and bottom! Here's some pics of it! I get really depressed about it at times when I put my hand on my belly button it looks like a normal bump lol! x

This looks exactly like mines ! only difference is is my bump is really tiny, but it's so similar
to yours. I am puzzled by it but i'm not bothered by it as long as as i have a happy and healthy baby then i couldn't care less.And yea, i do that:haha: i cover the dent and say "oh, this is how it should be".You have a beautiful bump :flow:

Here is mines at just going on 24 weeks, this is when it was going between a D/B bump but now it's most defiantly shaped out to become a B bump.Sorry if it's huge.
https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/mandyc11/IMG01462.jpg

wow, people give neg. comments about a B bumps? That is so rude.

My B bump sometimes gets me down but like you said Im just happy my baby is healthy and growing good.
And since it took me and dh awhile to conceive it makes me so grateful for being pregnant , because some women struggle just to get pregnant.
If I have a b bump the whole time I am pregnant then bring on the B bump! lol
At least I got my lil monkey kicking away.

I totally agree with this, i mean why are people giving negative comments about a bump shape? Very childish if you ask me. As long as there is a happy and healthy baby in there then it shouldn't effect other people, god people are so insensitive:dohh!
And yes, BRING ON THE B BUMP !

This looks exactly like mines ! only difference is is my bump is really tiny, but it's so similar
to yours. I am puzzled by it but i'm not bothered by it as long as as i have a happy and healthy baby then i couldn't care less.And yea, i do that:haha: i cover the dent and say "oh, this is how it should be".You have a beautiful bump :flow:

Here is mines at just going on 24 weeks, this is when it was going between a D/B bump but now it's most defiantly shaped out to become a B bump.Sorry if it's huge.
https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/mandyc11/IMG01462.jpg

Hehe aww we're bump twins! I don't think they are B bumps though because they seem to be pointy fat at the top! mine looks the exact same as yours naked i keep pulling the skin forward lol :dohh: I don't know why it's happened was your belly button really deep before pregnancy because mine was so I don't know if that is pulling it back in kinda thing! I call myself a kidney bean to my OH! It has got abit better but not great if I wear a crop top oer a diffrent top it looks really round and im like :haha:x

I'm in the same boat...I wasn't plus sized to start with, but I could have used to lose a few pounds.

I think for me it's because in the past I was plus sized...about 6 years ago I lost 80 lbs...I have gained a bit back over the years, but am still much less than I was. I think the skin on my tummy never firmed up (even with years of "firming lotions") and it still remembered that shape, if that makes sense.

I really hate it....I feel like I just look overweight and not pregnant now.

I'm in the same boat...I wasn't plus sized to start with, but I could have used to lose a few pounds.

I think for me it's because in the past I was plus sized...about 6 years ago I lost 80 lbs...I have gained a bit back over the years, but am still much less than I was. I think the skin on my tummy never firmed up (even with years of "firming lotions") and it still remembered that shape, if that makes sense.

I really hate it....I feel like I just look overweight and not pregnant now.

You just posted my story as well! I used to be plus size. My weight has always fluctuated since I can remember and last yr before I conceived I lost about 30-40lbs.
I was considered average height/weight when I conceived but I never toned up my stomach area and now have the beginnings of the B.

I woke up this morning got all excited cos it looks like it's popped out abit then when I turned o look at the other side it was there and proud lol! she must be lying on one side more than the other x

I don't know why it's happened was your belly button really deep before pregnancy because mine was so I don't know if that is pulling it back in kinda thing! I call myself a kidney bean to my OH! It has got abit better but not great if I wear a crop top oer a diffrent top it looks really round and im like :haha:x

I have a bit of a b bump too. And while I am a plus size at UK size 16 I always had a flat belly and no hint of fat on my tummy at all. But I do have a deep belly button and had that even when I was in my 20s and a size 8/10. So maybe that really is why?

I don't know why it's happened was your belly button really deep before pregnancy because mine was so I don't know if that is pulling it back in kinda thing! I call myself a kidney bean to my OH! It has got abit better but not great if I wear a crop top oer a diffrent top it looks really round and im like :haha:x

I have a bit of a b bump too. And while I am a plus size at UK size 16 I always had a flat belly and no hint of fat on my tummy at all. But I do have a deep belly button and had that even when I was in my 20s and a size 8/10. So maybe that really is why?

I can only think that's maybe why its happened with a few of us we just look like we hae a dip not a pointy and flabby belly they all look hard on both and bottom! My belly button still hasnt gone out or stretched fully yet! So maybe that's why im unsure mines got shallower but not lookin as if it wants to come to the top just yet! !? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->