b complex has influenced something..

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Hey ladies I was just letting you know that it looks like the B complex is working it has moved my ovulation day up 4 days from cycle day 18 to cycle day 14 i have also been using preseed and baby aspirinto aid implantation I am hoping for a longer luteal phase this cycle I am 3 dpo today with expected AF on January 1st or 2nd so my test date is January 3rd but since I will be out of town without my hubby I will be testing on the 5th if I'm late I am really praying for the cycle as this is the 11th cycle I I am pretty emotional already I am just hoping that I have a longer luteal phase which gives time for an implantationbut I thought I would let you guys know for those of you who are considering a b-complex that it seems to be working because I have never ovulated as earliest cd 14 before.

I had a pretty emotional day at church yesterday I just broke down and started crying and prayed to God at this point be the month because I'm tired of crying I'm tired of feeling hurt I'm tired of feeling empty and being a failure. I want to make my husband a daddy and my sona brother. I just feel like this is something that I need to do and each month it doesn't happen it breaks me down a little more and I have to fight it to stay strong im pray so hard

Thanks for sharing really hope this works for you. I considered looking into b-complex as ive been told previously I have low b12 an recently that I have low progesterone but my dogs ate my prenatals and didnt get round to ordering more!! If no joy this cycle il try next cycle!!
Fx for you

I always test before I miss starting about 8DPO (and this month had a strong positive then). If you have a short LP it's important to know early so you can take progesterone to sustain the pregnancy.

Ive just started taking b complex this cycle as my cycles are long and luteal phase a bit on the short side,really hope it works for me.
Stay strong,i hope your BFP is just around the corner
:dust:

How long have you been taking the b complex?

I have only been taking B complex for one cycle I started this cycle I thought maybe it would be too early to see results from the B complex but my ovulation day has moved up for days from cycle day 18 to cycle day 14 and OPK's and temp confirm it right now I am 6 dpo and my boobs are extremely sore and I'm having a little bit of cramping and my uterus I want to test but I know it will be too early so I am holding out to test until AF is late

just to be sure that the symptoms I am experiencing are or are not related to the B complex

awesome!! Hopefully it will work that fast with me too!! haha I started it this cycle also, along with vitex!

I'll be adding in vitex next month if it doesn't show a BFP this month so far my boobs have been hurting so bad today I almost bought a test but I thought it would be better if I didn't because I always seem to test early and then I get all these negative feelings because I got a BFN so I figure if I'm pregnant and I'll come to light soon or later

Do u temp? Im testing New yrs eve before I have a drink I know its early il be around 9dpo I think but testing to reassure oh x

Yep I temp. I was also reading up on b complex and it says... That it's usually used as a remedy to treat tender breasts so maybe since I'm having tender breasts still maybe just maybe I'm pregnant

Sounds really promising :)
I've been taking b complex for a month now, hoping it will lengthen my LP when I finally Ovulate. Appantly I already ovulated according to FF, but I have no symptoms for being in my tww at all.
I'm also breastfeeding and my bbs and nipples feel normal. So who knows

Ooooooh!! Hope this is it for you fx..

I may start this.. I'm taking agnus castus and royal jelly, so does anyone know if I can take this aswell?:thumbup:

7 dpo trying to fight the urge to test I had a pretty awesome temp rise today I went from 97.60 to 98.04... since I've started temping, I've never been in the 98s so I told myself if I ever get there I'm probably pregnant... 11 cycles not one time till now. I kinda wanna run to the store and get a hpt but I'm much too scared to see a BFN.... and waste my money again. I'm attempting to hold out til Jan 5... jan 1 is test date.... But since I started b complex this cycle and ovulated four days earlier then normal I figured it may also lengthen my lp... so I'm going to make sure not to test too early. Plus I'll be out of town next weekend and dh won't be with me. Other then that I've had tender boobs for three days... I thought maybe it was the b complex turns out b complex is used to treat breast tenderness not cause it. Fx.

Willsmrs.... I think it's OK to take b complex with those. Just not agnus and soy isoflavones together

Oh and also I was so warm last night I could barely be covered with a blanket

Thats why I asked about temping to see if you see any changes to imply implantation. Sounds really promising I wouldn't be able to hold out from testing I think 10dpo should be ok as they normally say wait 3 days after implantation
Fx for you keep us updated x

Yeah but if I'm prego I want to see a for sure positive.... I hate squinting. It stresses me out especially if I think I see something and it turns out to be nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->