B12 injections through the whole way through pregnancy :(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well i had bloods took last week for my thyroid dr tested for other things too and it turn out i have very low vitamin b12 so im on injections abd could be for rest of my life and im also on a higher dose of folic acid and to top it off im aneamic too :cry: hes stopped my anti depressants so god help my OH, i have a 2 year old and a 13 week old baby how the hell am i going to cope????

:hugs: I wish I had some proper advice for you but I don't sorry :hugs: you will cope though!! You are stronger than you are.

:hugs:

I am sorry you are going through this :( :hugs: I have done a fair bit of research on B12, being a vegan for more than a year, and your deficiency could also be triggering your depression. And anemia is certainly making you feel weaker. So it might actually be good news that the doctor discovered those things! My dad had depression so I am very well aware that it is a complex matter, but fixing your deficiencies can still help out a great deal :) Fingers crossed for you!

I'm hopeing once I get these injections in me I should feel a lot better my moods have changed since not being on my anti depressants I'm getting snappy again with family members and oh :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->