B6 and primrose oil

1timemomma

Reaction score
Has anyone taken these vitamins and had delayed ovulation?

Hey! On 7th cycle now since starting TTC, and been on the pregnacare conception vitamins since starting, this cycle also giving red raspberry leaf vitamins and evening primrose oil capsules a go for the first time also as a few people have posted about the benefits of them. Will keep you posted if I see any similar posts to your question, and indeed, if my cycle changes at all this month.

Vitamin B6 and primrose oil will improve your fertile mucus (both quality and amount), they shouldn't delayed your ovulation. never heard about that..

The month i took b6 50 mg and 2000 mg of EPO is the month i got my bfp... It didnt delay my ovulation though i have heard it can if u take more than the doses i took (hence why i started at 2000 and 50mg as opposed to 100 mg of b6 and 3000 mg of EPO that some suggest. I also took selenium and 1000mg of vitamin c.

I'm not sure if it delayed my O but my temps seem to be a bit wacky. I know you don't continue EPO after O but what about B6?

I took the b6 till i got my bfp then stopped same with the selenium... One i got my bfp i just continued my prenatals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->