Babame Giveaways

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
They have a huge competition on at the mo to win £500 worth of voucher in their baby comp

and......

they're giving away 4 of the new BG v4's everyday up to the launch day on their facebook pages

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Me/147979925379

Indeed, maybe edward will have more luck than me xx

Oh thanx for this have added my little Lucas Richard :)

I want to win!!! I never win anything :( But my baby is the cutest baby in the whole world! I'm not the slightest bit biased either! lol

I know I'll never win, I just like to show off his picture :) although not many people like him thus far :haha: xx

I've added Evan, anything to try and win some new nappies! Its a bit of a serious pic as the only recent smiley pics of him show him covered in food. I guess if you've got lots of friends you can ask to vote you stand a chance, I suppose thats the idea to swell the number of fans on the page.

has anyone won on the daily give aways yet?

littlestar- I think someone has posted on the main board that they have. And Twiglet did yesterday :)

Meeeeeeeeee I did! :)

Abi who's your LO, I'll go vote now :thumbup:

volte for mine too plkease and il volte for you! mines shelby duff x

I'm voting for all your bubbas and all the bubbas with no votes at all as I feel sorry for them :rofl:

Its a total fix though as the people with over a million votes are blatently begging people to vote! Even if you have a cyclops baby and you get tonnes of votes you win! makes no sense! x

I'm hoping they will actually pick the best baby since the photo is going into their store! I reckon the voting thing is just to get everyone involved in it but they will hopefully pick the cutest baby. I have seen some babies on there IMHO really are not photogenic yet have loads of votes (family I expect)

congrats on the winners! I want to win something :rofl: *stamps feet*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->