Babies due in JUNE!

Man, this is my second and it is totally different than the first. The first I was just so dead tired all the time and had horrible headaches everyday. This time I am nauseous and I have stomach aches all the time. It's a lot easier than the first so far. I have had cramps during both pregnancies. It just feels like I'm going to start my period and second. But I know I am not. This time my pants are getting tighter already too. Which is weird because I've lost weight. Last time my pants were getting snug around three months, I'm only like 5 1/2 weeks right now.

Im due June 6th! Im excited because that was my mom's birthday.

Ooh, K i love the birthday coincidence!!

Hey sunshine, good luckat the doctor's tomorrow! Share pics, if you get any.

Rashaa, atm my second line isnt darkening. Im only 13dpo. Its still there, but still light. Kind of annoying and making me worried. In fact, it looks lighter then this morning's fmu. :(

Symptoms: i am still having occassional twinges and cramps here and there, often hungry, often tired!, acidy stomach, not sleeping well (wake to pee then cant get comfortable/adrenaline rush too). Its interesting how i am so careful about what i eat.... Choosing wisely my veggies, fruits, proteins, etc!

So, my symptoms sound great.... Just just hope it sticks.

How did you guys calculate your due date? Im getting 3 different answers but my fav is Jun 14. I just like the date. But June is such a nice month that any date would be great!!

How did you guys calculate your due date? Im getting 3 different answers but my fav is Jun 14. I just like the date. But June is such a nice month that any date would be great!!

I went onto one thebump.com and got a pregnancy ticker based on either the date of your last AF or your date of ovulation. I know the exact date I conceived but I dont know how to figure my due date out based on that (cause you have to add days on 14 days or something like that. Confused.com) :blush:

Thanks! Wow. You found out you were prego only 2 days ago! i POAS as soon as possible!

I used an online site as well.

Some sites have both options - calculate by the first day of your last period OR calculate by ovulation date.

Like this one:
https://www.tubal-reversal.net/pregnancy-due-date.php

I am waking up 3-4 times a night to pee. It's kind of crazy that something smaller than a seed can do that to you. It must be some kind of inflamation? Does anybody know?:shrug:

Good Luck tomorrow Sunshine. Please let us know how it goes and post photos if you can.

:bunny::bunny:

Thanks! Wow. You found out you were prego only 2 days ago! i POAS as soon as possible!

lol. We only decided to start trying a few weeks ago so I didnt bother testing until a week after my AF was late as I didnt think one attempt at it would work. How wrong was I!!

Edit: Thanks Ferne. Im just going to docs to have a chat about what happens next as I am completely and utterly clueless about blood tests and stuff and whether Ive to get an amnio etc because of my age. Im peeing all the time just now although not in the night just during the day. Im finding it hard to get to sleep at night, waking up really early then going back to bed mid morning shattered!

Hey should we start a thread, something like the TTC Testers thread, that includes our due dates and names and eventually gender for those of us who are going to find out?

I guess we could start one at the top of this one, if anybody knows how to do that? I have no clue. This is the first forum I've ever participated in. It would be fun to keep track of everybody? No?

I wish the Pregnant Over 35 forum had a thread like that for everybody! (not just the Junes). I'd love to know who's giving birth soon/next. It's exciting stuff, no?

Hi Sadie,
I'm in Phoenix. Poor June Lambs in Phx. It's not such a pleasant month for birthdays. Can't do them outside and all of my kid's friends will be out of town (when the temps are over 110 degrees and you can get out of town, you do). Do you live in NY? I used to live in NYC - Upper West Side and Brooklyn.

Oh wow, Arizona! Your schools let out in May, I suppose. As you know, June is usually a nice month here and schools are still in session. I am a teacher, so its perfect timing as I wont have to leave my students for too many days!
(I am on the uws, close to central park.)

I think all you have to do is go to the first posting and click 'edit' to add our information. IMO, we should all stay here because the fact that we will be traveling the road together is helpful. Bump buddies, as we are officially called!

Oh wow, Arizona! Your schools let out in May, I suppose. As you know, June is usually a nice month here and schools are still in session. I am a teacher, so its perfect timing as I wont have to leave my students for too many days!
(I am on the uws, close to central park.)

I think all you have to do is go to the first posting and click 'edit' to add our information. IMO, we should all stay here because the fact that we will be traveling the road together is helpful. Bump buddies, as we are officially called!

You guys are so lucky that live somewhere that has good weather. It just rains in Scotland almost all the time no matter what month it is! x

So humid and muggy here during the summer. But having 4 seasons is nice, tho i'di much prefer 75 degree days year round!

Sadie,
Oh, I miss NYC SO much. I love that city! And Central Park is so beautiful this time of year - the leaves are starting to change. I hope to get back there to visit all my friends before this baby is born. We'll see.

That's absolutely PERFECT that you are having a baby at the end of the year. Do you get to use your maternity leave in the fall then? How does that work?

Thanks for the advice on keeping a list of our due dates. I've never used forums before and so I feel like a bit of a fraud starting this thread. I just wanted some "bump buddies" - even though I don't know what the responsibilities of being a "bump buddies" entail. Do you?

If anybody, who is much more forum saavy than me, would like to be the one in charge of the JUNE babies, please let me know so that I can hand the reigns over.

Until then, I'll fake it until I make it.

Also, if you want your name/due date taken off the list, let me know.

And Sunshine,
Who cares about the weather when you guys have those beautiful accents?

Yes, beautiful accents and ewan mcgreggor. He was adorable in moulin rouge!

Ferne, i think you are doing a great job at being the ring leader!

Bump buddies help support each other, share info along the way, gain reassurance about issues and answers to questions! Since we are all due within a couple of days/ weeks of each other, we'll all be on the same page!

As for maternity leave, i will have to take off from work and use my sick days and then i am entitled to a 4 year, unpaid maternity leave at which point I can come back to my position... Not a bad deal.

Yes, beautiful accents and ewan mcgreggor. He was adorable in moulin rouge!

Ferne, i think you are doing a great job at being the ring leader!

Bump buddies help support each other, share info along the way, gain reassurance about issues and answers to questions! Since we are all due within a couple of days/ weeks of each other, we'll all be on the same page!

As for maternity leave, i will have to take off from work and use my sick days and then i am entitled to a 4 year, unpaid maternity leave at which point I can come back to my position... Not a bad deal.

No paid? The amount of time they give you is great.

I put up the due date list. Let me know what you think.

Love the new first page! Im sure we will have a lot of new members as the days roll on!!

Yes Ferne you are doing a great job. Thanks for setting it up!

x

Fab job ferne x Cant wait to see the list grow x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back