Babies due in JUNE!

Ferne

Reaction score
Hello!

After 7 long months of trying, I finally got my BFP on Thursday (9dpo). I'd love to know who else is due in June.

I'm due June 12th and we have one daughter who is almost 3.5 years old.

BABIES DUE IN JUNE (Little June Lambs)
If you're given a different due date from your doctor or midwife and you'd like to use that new date, then let me know so I can change it. I will use the "Thanks" button to let you know I've added you to the list. If, by chance, I miss your post PLEASE remind me. I'm new at this.

AngelBabyJana :pink:

pumpkin007
mommylam

Sunshine12 :yellow:
lizbif :pink:

mnjhowell
Oddori

Iamblessed

Beut
lilmamatoW :pink:

Quisty :angel:
Ferne :blue:
crushh7

maysiemoo
parisa
shmoo75

sadie :pink:
newaddition

StarSign :blue:

deafgal :pink:

Ellie Bellie :pink:
bluebirddream

Meaggers
Destin :pink:

gargoyle

HStein :pink:

IcedQueen

Bats11 :pink:

greengerbera :yellow:

Bump1 :yellow:

Cograts to you and H&H 9 months to you x Its a long road this ttc lark and after much heartache i am also due in June :) xxxx

I haven't changed my signature tickers yet, but CD 26, I got a faint positive, confirmed by doctor on Thrusday 9/29, HCG was 8. :S. But I am due June 6...and pregnancy strips are getting darker...going to do another hcg this week.

Congrats Beut & Rashaa! Cheers to you both for a VERY happy & healthy 9 months!

This is the last time I'll be pregnant (given everything with this pregnancy goes well) and so I'm really going to try to bitch less and relish everything. Especially after struggling with TTC, I know how fortunate I am.

Yeah me too! bring on all the mornin sickness and aches and pains hahaha xx

Conrats to you also Rashaa x

Congrats ladies, I can't believe there are ladies due in June on here already! I'm due in April and that still seems like ages away ;)

Congrats ladies, I can't believe there are ladies due in June on here already! I'm due in April and that still seems like ages away ;)

Was just thinking the same, I'm due April too! Congrats ladies :happydance:

Thanks guys, I finally got the frer to change lol woohoooo! I am wishing tons more :bfp:s and :dust: to all!

Hi there, got my bfp last week, should be due around 3rd june, i have a 4 yr old and had a mc in march at 10 weeks, so still very cautious. Congratulations everyone x

Rashaa! Great news! I finally quit testing Sunday but I have a couple more. If they were the line tests, I'd use them to see how dark the line is now. Unfortunately they're digitals (two different brands). Not as fun. I think I'll use one and then take a photo of my daughter holding it up. I'll use it in 10 weeks when we're ready to announce our pregnancy to everybody with the caption, "Guess who's going to be a big sister?"

Congrats Pumpkin007! I understand as I am cautious as well.

After six months (7 cycles) post Mirena, we got our BFP a week and a half ago! I am so happy and excited. I was starting to think it wasnt going to happen. I go in for my first ultrasound 11-10, I'll be 10 1/2 weeks along. This is my second pregnancy. my daughter is 13 months old and I love her to pieces!! She is the very best thing that has ever happened in my life, which is why I am so excited to do it again. Could I really be this blessed? After 35 years, I kind of thought I would be without.

It's great to be on here with all of you and hearing about your journeys! Happy pregnancies to all of you! Enjoy every second of it!

CONGRATS K_ANCHONDO!!!!
Happy & healthy pregnancy to you as well! We do need to enjoy every second of it. We are all very fortunate!

Congratulation girls!

I got my :bfp: 2 days ago and am due (according to FF) on June 14!

Anyone else have acid stomach and cramps now and then??

i have my first appt with my OB on 11 november. official blood test is this friday.

:happydance:

Congratulation girls!

I got my :bfp: 2 days ago and am due (according to FF) on June 14!

Anyone else have acid stomach and cramps now and then??

i have my first appt with my OB on 11 november. official blood test is this friday.

:happydance:

I'm having pretty bad cramps - feel like bad period cramps. I had this in my first pregnancy as well.

I definitely have an acid stomach. The key is, don't eat to solve it. I did that the first time around and ended up gaining 15 pounds in my first trimester. Not pretty.

Congrats to all!!! Im due in June too all going well. Im 38 and this is my first. Going to docs tomorrow for my first appointment since getting my BFP. Ive been getting cramps for the last week although they are easing up a bit today and now replaced with back pain! x

Hello Sunshine!:hi:

Congratulations!

Sunshine, you and I are due within a day of each other :). My symptoms have been all over the place, nausea...[people said I looked ill last week, when I found out lol], some tugging/pulling in my stomach area..., muscle cramps in legs, not much cramps really, huge appetite, craving anything with meat...liver, steak... and I am eating every 2 hours or so something small, light..oh I am pee every hour at least, and flatulence OMG!! lol..

Hi Ferne! Nice to meet you! :hi:

Rashaa thats so funny that you just mentioned flatulence because I have just had the worst session of it ever and feeling relieved that Im at home and not in a public place! I was just about to ask if anyone else had had this. Ive been eating alot more fruit since I found out so I thought it might be because of that. Im going to give my OH a run for his money at this rate! :rofl: Im peeing all the time too.

What date are you due? I think Im either the 5th or 6th June. x

Little june lambs! Im just so nervous. I need to calm that down.

Hi all, anyone got any other symptoms yet? I think I am 5 weeks, but not even feeling tired atm, had a lot of cramps to start although they seem to have eased but getting twinges in lower back and headaches!!!! dont particularly want to feel every symptom going but dont feel at all pg atm and slightly concerned after my previous mc :(, that said I dont remember getting much with my dd either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->