Babies due in JUNE!

Oh wow! SS, posting here rather than in your journal regarding numerology. My bday 11-26 adds up to 10. My DH's 01-09 adds up to 10 and the day we began our <3 story 07-12 adds up to 10! However, we did get married on an 11. (04-07). I am hoping she waits to pass the 10th!! Maybe labor will start on the 10th at night and I will labor for awhile (he lands at JFK at noon) and can then head straight to the hospital on time, which will be on the 11th!

Crazy and unrealistic, but hey who knows!

i also think "astrologically speaking" that the 11th is a crazy day to have a baby..... Something will the alignment of the planets, etc. Just saying.

Exactly! Safe if the key word here.

Doctors are strange. Two weeks ago, doc told me baby measured about 7lbs 11oz, legs were at 40w. Last week (38w), baby was measuring at 7lbs 5oz and legs were still at 40w.

I joked and said she was shrinking. He laughed, told me not to worry, that ultrasounds are off by a pound up or down.

Tomorrow is my 39w appt. It will be interesting to see where she is at.

And I finally decided on a name, DH agreed even tho months ago he shrugged when I suggested it and I dont care how common it is..... 1100 born in NYS last year, but who cares!!! It's perfect for Italy, not common there at all. Lets hope I dont change my mind again once she is born. Vivian, which was on my list from day one, just isnt doing it for me. Audrey, although I love the name, just wont work so well in Italy. Other choices were Gabriella, Gisella, and Silvia. Either DH turned them down or I just couldnt see it. Anyway, Thats the way it goes atm....

yes, I think the last scan was inaccurate (my denial is kicking in again) because she is so cramped up in there. It's not the pounds they are worrying about, but how she is growing from her last growth scan. She keep dropping percentile (but her fermur is growing fine! but my husband is a tall guy and my son was pretty tall too when he was born even though he was 6 lb 3 oz) oh well, I did ask to have my membrane stripped so let's hope that help.

I hope it helps! i wonder if my doctor will do that for me, as well. i dont want to go many days over my due date!!!

Oh wow! SS, posting here rather than in your journal regarding numerology. My bday 11-26 adds up to 10. My DH's 01-09 adds up to 10 and the day we began our <3 story 07-12 adds up to 10! However, we did get married on an 11. (04-07). I am hoping she waits to pass the 10th!! Maybe labor will start on the 10th at night and I will labor for awhile (he lands at JFK at noon) and can then head straight to the hospital on time, which will be on the 11th!

Crazy and unrealistic, but hey who knows!

i also think "astrologically speaking" that the 11th is a crazy day to have a baby..... Something will the alignment of the planets, etc. Just saying.
I think there's about 4 bnb ladies who could be delivering on 6/11..which =8 Eight is a lucky # in the Chinese culture.:flower: I think it should be an interesting weekend.

Deafgal, Ellie- Bah on all those ultrasound readings. But, the one dr. was right..lb estimation can vary 1 lb. They estimated my DD would be 9 lbs...she was born 7#12oz.

Positive doctor appt today. He thinks I am going to go soon-based on what, I dont know! He doesnt check for dilation, etc. However, he did say that if I go to 41 w that we will plan to induce me. I hope I dont have to put up with two more weeks....(3 days tho, pleaseeeeeee).

My belly hurts so much when I walk, the underneath part of it....

I went to buybuybaby and bought some last minute items that I didnt have.... Receiving blankets, bassinet sheets, a swaddle, baby towels and wash cloths and som side snap tshirts.... Should be all ready to go.

Time for my nap. So tired!

omg..so close Sadie. After waiting all this time, to say "due date is 3 days away" still it taking some absorbing on this side. Hope LO hangs in there!! One day atta time.

I went shopping as well to be ready for the hospital like pads and such.

I almost brought a muslin swaddling blanket since it is hot in June but I turned it down for a grooming kit for dogs or electric razor since I didn't have any and our dog is badly matted on the hind legs (he's a border collie mixed so they have long hair) . So I gave him a little summer haircut and removed all the matting. I feel better now as it have been nagging me for awhile to take care of it.

I actually have 6 days togo, but need to wait at least 3... I had the ensting urge after my nap. Hope that doesnt mean anything....

well, I think I can feel LO's head right down there! Its when I get off the loo after having a wee I get a pis and needles like feeling and I swear I can feel that the head is right down there!!! Will find out on Mon if I am fully engaged.

My hospital bag is packed just need to put a slightly warmer outfit in for LO as, here in the UK the weather is so up and down at the mo I need to be ready for nice and crap weather:haha: Also, yesterday I steralised 6 4oz baby bottles and 4 dummies and, I will be re-doing them every other day so I am ready to just pick up 3 bottles and 2 dummies just before we head out the door. I have cow and gate ready made milk in my bag they come with already steralised teats but, they have 3 holes in them which is far to fast a flow for a newborn. Also, just need to pack min deodarant and toothbrush for DH and, chuck some snacks and drinks in the bag just a we are about to head out of the door and I am good to go:thumbup: Just need to finish tidying our bedroom and get DH to get the swinging crib down so even if it isn't set up before we go it can be done as soon as we get back without him having to go up into the loft first.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and try to relax as much as you can.

So many of us are very close to holding our LO's. Exciting days this week especially. My C/S (boo) is tomorrow...so I'll be on the 'delivered' list by tomorrow evening. :)

Schmoo...much to be admired to getting ready with a <2yo. AFM, my <3yo is finally trained to stay in her room the whole nite & to go to sleep without someone sitting there the entire time. It's a big deal since the baby will be with us in our room and we're trying to keep down the nightly interruptions to baby-only (especially Momma since I'm the one getting up).

Good Luck Star Sign for tomorrow!

Hope everything goes well and you have a amazing experience!

Looking forward to hearing all the details and hearing that your little man arrived safely into your arms!

So exciting ....... the babies are starting to arrive :o)

Hi ladies.
Olivia Joy was born at 9:52 PM, June 10. Water broke spontaneously in the 9th, then cervadril, pitocin, epidural followed by the vacuum! What a long labor, but it wasnt very painful. She's wonderful. I will post a pic as soon as i get home! Thanks for the love!

Hi ladies.
Olivia Joy was born at 9:52 PM, June 10. Water broke spontaneously in the 9th, then cervadril, pitocin, epidural followed by the vacuum! What a long labor, but it wasnt very painful. She's wonderful. I will post a pic as soon as i get home! Thanks for the love!

Huge congrats Sadie:happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see a pic of Olivia Joy:happydance::happydance: Take to time to enjoy and get as much rest as you can in between feeds and nappy changes.

SS - Thinking of you today hun. FX all goes well and you get to have lovely longed for cuddles really soon.

AFM - My near 2yr DD is being abit of a pickle at night but, seeing as over the Jubliee weekend she was ill and teething and then with a family BBQ for my cousins 21st yesterday not surpising its taking us a little while to get her back into good sleeping habits of a night again. She is asleep at the mo and I will wake her at 1:30pm if not already awake as, she would of had 2hrs sleep and I have a MW appointment at 2pm which DH needs to take me too as I'm not driving now until after I have recovered from the pending birth. FX she will go to bed at about 7pm tonight I wont be able to have an early night as I have ironing to be done. Oh well.

Sadie - Huge Congratulations on the safe arrival of Olivia Joy!

Sounds like all happened quite quickly for you in the end .... very exciting.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Sorry I've been away from here for a while...I posted on FB, but never made it back here. I gave birth on May 7 due to bleeding from the placenta previa via c-section. Baby was 35 weeks, but weighed 6 lbs 5 ozs and measured 19 inches. Chloe Anne is now over 9 lbs and still growing! We had to keep her on a 3 hour feeding schedule, but now we just feed on demand. Actually got four hours of sleep in a row last night!

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry I've been away from here for a while...I posted on FB, but never made it back here. I gave birth on May 7 due to bleeding from the placenta previa via c-section. Baby was 35 weeks, but weighed 6 lbs 5 ozs and measured 19 inches. Chloe Anne is now over 9 lbs and still growing! We had to keep her on a 3 hour feeding schedule, but now we just feed on demand. Actually got four hours of sleep in a row last night!

LilmamatoW - Huge congrats. She looks beautiful:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM - well, my due date was eventful but not for all the right reasons:wacko: Not only do we have mice(we live in an end terraced house and we have caught them every few weeks)we have declared war on them and doing everything to get rid of them but, as they arecoming in from the loft only good if everyone along the road does something about it. So DH was setting loads of traps and I was keeping DD occupied outside and was bringing her in to have dinner when she twisted round in my arms and the next thing I know I was falling over!!! All is ok, I landed on my knees and my DD slightly banged her head on the wood step into our conservartory!! I was shouting and screaming for DH but, he couldn't hear me as he had all the doors shut and was hoovering in the frontroom:dohh: I got up and took madam into him so he could cuddle her and I could calm down. All is o as I felt baby move within 20mins of it happening and spoke to the hospital who were happy for me to stay at home as I could feel baby move.

Fingers crossed the rest of you ladies are less clumsy than me.

Shmoo - Yikes! Glad to hear everyone survived the spill okay. And how nice that DH was doing chores! ;) I've mostly managed to stay up-right but definitely find myself being more clumsy and significantly less coordinated!

I think today is going to be another day on the couch after yesterday's attempted sweep. I feel a bit better than yesterday but still notice more cramps/discomfort than pre-sweep. But hopefully it'll all be wrapped up in the next 4 days with Little Girl's safe arrival!

:hi: shmoo! So glad that eveone is ok!! The extra weight definitely sets us off balance. I had my scary 'trip' a month ago....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->