Babies grinning in their sleep...

M

MrTashaAndBum

... Wind, good dreams or planning to take over the world?

Discuss.

I reckon Anna's planning something when she does this... It's usally the worlds biggest poo, rather than taking over the world, though.

Paige does it if i say her name if she's in a light sleep! But sometimes i think planning nxt attack on Brother. Her mission today was pulling his hair!!x x

I reckon Anna's planning something when she does this... It's usally the worlds biggest poo, rather than taking over the world, though.

lmao think thats what riley thinks aswell

or

which way he can fit his dummy in his mouth without gagging

:laugh2: Sam does this too, usually in the mornings just before he wakes himself up pooing! No doubt enjoying the fact that I'll have a lot of cleaning to do when I change him :haha:

LMAO I always chuckle when my lil one does this too! I like to think she's dreaming of food or playign with us...who knows, maybe they're plotting how next to tire us out beyond all reason.

Jacob's actually laughed in his sleep a couple of times, it's so funny. I guess it's probably poo-related as well. Thinking "wait til she sees what I've done this time!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->