Babies laying on belly

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Just wondering how you taught your LO to like laying on their belly, at the moment Savannah is down for a few seconds and then starts crying.
How do I go about helping her get to like belly time?

My LO was the same hun when he was that young...i think gradually they just adjust to it...my bubs used to scream the place down but now he can life his head up clearly from the floor he loves it...so much that he wants to sleep on his front...give it time hun...it will happen in good time xx

Caitlyn has always loved tummy time, even from a couple of months old. All babies are different though. Try getting the toys out and getting down on the floor with her x

Lola-Rose loves tummy time!

Actually I sometimes put her to sleep laying on her tummy.Try putting her down for a few minutes till she starts crying more often,she'll eventually get used to it.

And what Tpria said,once she's a little older put her down on her tummy with some toys!

Sarah, Rihanna is the same.... a few seconds then the lungs are in action screaming the shop down !! Bless her....

I keep trying every so often xx

the ladies on here suggested I prop Alasdair up a bit with a pillow under his chest. Kind of so he's on an angle. He really likes it! Also, try lying the baby on your chest while you're lying down. Ally likes that too. With my little man I think it is just laziness - he can definitely lift his head up very well and is very strong but he just likes to do things the easy way!

i put zane down on his tummy lying on my tummy and he loves it his kneck is getting so strong i think its cuz he can hear my heart and he sometimes falls asleep like that he doesnt really like lyin on his back

jack was the same when he was little then at 3 months he loved it and will spend ages down there on his tummy. xxxx

Good advice thanks ladies. We're getting pictures done on sat and some of them will be taken when she's on her belly though, so I hope she doesn't cry too much... I love when she falls asleep on my stomach or up near my chin, it feels so wonderful having her snuggle in close.

Keep trying! I've found if we use one of those tummy time pillows it helps...also we put a mirror in front of her so she can look at herself. She's still not fond of tummy time but tolerates it for a few minutes now

Charlotte didn't really like tummy time until she was about 3 months old. Then one day she decided she'd had enough of t.t. and rolled over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->