babies movement?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
those of us who are in our last weeks have you noticed a decrease in movement? because i have and im not sure if i should be worried or not she tends to move in the morning and then a night and not so much in the day?:cry:

As long as you can feel the movements regularly every day, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Babies have their own rhythms so if she always is more active at certain times and quiets down around the same time, that's fine. Then you'll know to watch for the movements in those active times and let her take her break when it's her sleeping time ;)

I was expecting the decrease of movements from week 32. So far, LO has been doing just the opposite, wriggling like mad and much more than before. Now I'm starting to worry the opposite than you, is something wrong that's making him move so much??

I guess we'll always find reasons for worry ;)

I was reading a book called 'Labour Pain' today (though it best to now before I get to the point where I have to because I'm scared!!!), it said that babies can be less active in the lead up to birth but if you're worried to check with your dr / midwife. Just guessing but there's probably less room to move around in there now xxx

:hug:

my LO has been moving more in the last week or so!! Shes obviously just not ready!!

As long as your feeling 10 movements a day Im sure everything is fine :)

It's quite normal for movements to decrease in the last weeks, there's less room to move around in there! You could keep a kick chart, marking each movement untill you have felt 10 in one day. And if you're really worried, give your midwife a call :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->