Babies that were due in may 2012

Congrats Yazzy!

I didn't think Gabriel understood, but we talked about babies a lot, and when JB was born he just seemed to get it.

Sorry to hear your plans have to be on hold Luci. That must be so frustrating.
Speech therapy has done wonders for G. He's still not talking, but he's got a word for everything. He just won't use anything beyond a noun at this point, but he's making slow progress. Might be worth a few sessions :)

Having 2 moving children is exhausting! JB is into everything she can get into. Delights in hearing (and ignoring) the word no... She's going to be a handful! G lives his sister to bits. Often a little TOO much. She adores him so it makes it easy

Lucy congrats lovely!!!! so excited for you!

Ashlynn is doing well. Getting so big and bossy! The tantrums are getting worse as well. �� I try to keep calm but it doesn't always work.
I finish my current pack of pills on Tuesday and then we will be ttc! ���� scared but excited!
Ashlynn starts nursery in September. I'm dreading it but I know it has to be done! Her speech has come along really well and everyday it gets better.
We go away to visit my dad next month for just over 2 weeks in Botswana so really looking forward to that!

My last baby turned 1 on Friday. Tomorrow I return to work for the next 25 years or so. Hubby is bringing me home some wine and chocolate so I can morn properly... #cryallthetears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->