Babies that were due in may 2012

Yep... Almost 6 months old and weighs 12.5 lbs... She a peanut through and through. She's only gained a few ounces this month, so I've added a smidge of formula at bedtime. Some nights she drinks it, some nights she doesn't want it. I'm also starting some solids early. She's ready, shots up in chair, she's Been watching and trying to grab for a few weeks. Last night I gave her a taste of very mild chili, just the ground beef and sauce. She grabbed the spoon and shoveled out into her own mouth... She loved it.

Well ladies, bit of an update...

After I was all cleared from my 'miscarriage' I thought all was back to normal. Turns out I was far from ok...
Admitted to hospital yesterday and had emergency surgery this morning, I had an ectopic from all that time ago which no-one looked for or found!! Lost my tube and lots of blood so needed a blood transfusion but recovering now.
Taking a break from ttc until early next year. I have been told my fertility won't be effected as my other tube and ovary is healthy so that was great news.

Oh lucy! I hope you're ok. Thinking of you all. Xxxxxx

Oh no Lucy I'm so sorry :(
Really glad to hear that you are okay, that would of been very scary.

Thanks ladies, was scary and passed in a big of a blur but I'm home now and so happy to be with my little girl :)

Oh heaven's Lucy! I'm so sorry you went through all that. But very glad to hear you are OK.

Hey ladies!

Just thought it would be nice to have a catch up and see what all the May babies are now up to now they are gorgeous little toddlers?!

I'm constantly entertained by Lola, she's a real chatterbox and so funny, she does have her moments of the terrible two's as well lol!

She was measured the other day at a health review and is 89cm tall and 14kg/28lb.

She loves to draw, play with her sylvanians and has settled into nursery where she goes 2 afternoons per week.

How are all of your lo's doing?

Nice to hear how Lola is doing!

Max and Aria are doing great. They have their 2 year check up next week so we will find out weight height etc.
They are so funny now. They tell each other off, they have little conversations with each other, the only way i can really explain it is that is like watching two mini drunk people lol

hubby took max for a walk and left aria here and she had a huge meltdown searching the entire house crying "maxy! Wheres my maxy?!" So they go out together now.

Annabelle is 7 weeks tomorrow. Time flies. I feel a bit sad shes not a little newborn anymore :( I mean she is still little but she is losing that new new baby look and is developing a personality.
She has started cooing and trying to 'talk' to us.
Co sleeps with me and sleeps all night yay!
last checkup we had was last week and she weighed 12lb 8oz.

Hee hee Aimee they sound funny! I think twins really do have a very special bond.
Wow Annabelle is growing!! She definitely reminds me of Aria in her pics!

Oh, Aimee... Annabelle is almost bigger than Jillian, and she's almost 7 MONTHS... she was 13 lbs even 2 weeks ago...

Love how the babes are growing!

Gabriel is.... Frustrating... No language progress since August. He shrieks all day long... Mad, sad, happy, excited... Doesn't matter, he shrieks. I've asked for an autism assessment. He doesn't fit in several areas, but there are some indicators, and I want the team whose sole job is to include/exclude kid into the spectrum to say he is or isn't. We've also placed him in a daycare school twice a week, partly to see if his development will begin to progress again, but also because I need a break from him. :(

I keep meaning to post an update but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance! So here goes!

Ashlynn has her 2 year health check on 11 December so I'll let you know weight and height after that but latt we got her weighed when she broke her shoulder she was nearly 16kg... So well over 35lb! She comes up to my belly button now... She's about 3 and a half foot tall already and in 3-4 year old clothes. She's a monster!
She's in her big girl bed now, has been for a while but I have to lie with her when she falls asleep and when she wakes during the night I end up in with her.
Her speech is coming on in leaps and bounds now. Considering 3 months ago she didn't say anything so can now tell us what she wants. It's not always clear but we understand it. We get new words every day now and even sentences! The other day she came in to me and said 'Aggie go nan house now with debla and shi-o' (Ashlynn go to nans house with Bella and Shiloh) I was so shocked! She's still far behind but she's really catching up quickly now.
We pulled her out of nursery when she broke her shoulder and I think I'll only send her September next year. I really don't know what the best thing to do is! I need to think about where I want to put her though as places are filling up fast!
My little business is going ok I guess. It's very slow but next year I'm going to get advertising more and hope it gets better as money is tight!

On that note... I need to go finish making some bibs for my market stall this weekend... So lovely to hear from you all!

So an update from my previous post about Gabriel. He's being referred for an autism assessment, and also to a psychologist in the children's hospital. We stayed giving him melatonin at bed time, but do far it's not been helpful in the slightest.

Jillian, is going to be crawling soon... Lord help me.

Meghan I'm glad Gabriel is getting assessed, just some answers for you would be nice. Eeek Jillian crawling...they don't stay little for long do they?!

We've just put out Christmas tree up which Lola loved helping with. The tree is a lot bigger than I thought it would be though...oops!

Love getting all festive, Lola is crazy about making craft things so it's great for her!

We are allowed to ttc again from the end of December eeek exciting but scary! My doctor was completely shocked how the hospital didn't follow protocol and advised following this up with them. I have written a letter of complaint already. I'm just feeling lucky to be alive right now and fingers crossed we can have more children :)

So who is all ready for Christmas?

Meghan I'm glad gabe has been referred. I hope you get some answers. There's nothing worse than not knowing!

Lucy, I'm glad you can ttc again soon, and very very glad that you are feeling much better now. Must have been a very scary few days!

Ashlynn had her 2 year health check on Thursday. She's 17.16kg and 98.5cm! They didn't have any concerns with her at all so that's makes me feel better.

Ashlynn was rushed to hospital on Thursday night. She went to sleep then woke up coughing and couldn't catch her breath. She went all shades of purple and we panicked but the paramedics were great. Turns out she has croup! She's had some steroids and has been a bit quieter and pale since. She's also a bit sore which is totally understandable. Poor baby!

My OH has a dreadful cough as well and it's like 24/7. He just can't stop! So that's been keeping us all awake as well. Driving me mad but I know it's not his fault.

I've woken up with a sore throat this morning... So in probably coming down with something. :(

We are off to Ireland next Friday to spend christmas in Ireland with my in laws. We'll be there for 10 days so that will be fun. Ashlynn can spend some time with her cousins and grandparents.

Hello ladies,
Haven't been on this site in a few years.
Harrison is growing in leaps and bounds.
He can recognize he letters upper and lower case.
Count to 20.
He is the quiet type. Loves to play his leap pad and Thomas the train.
He also loves to sing.
His vocabulary is still a bit weak tho
Harrison is still in his crib and isn't even close to potty training.

Hello Ladies!

Just popping in to see how things are.

Still awaiting assessments here... Still sleepless! I don't know how this child survives on the minimal sleep he gets! JB is also determined not to sleep these days. I don't know whose sleep sins I'm paying for with my pair...

As I'm sure many of you recall, I struggled to breastfeed and it was devastating to me when it didn't work out. I'm very happily still breastfeeding JB. I don't have a fantastic supply, and I am supplementing her with 4 oz of formula every day, but I've almost hit 11 months! :happy dance:

I know I have several of you on Facebook, but I miss this thread. My may 2014 group just isn't the same!

I miss this thread too!!
Am glad you're still managing to breastfeed, 11 months is amazing!! I love seeing the pics you post, JB is such a tiny little lady!

We're still waiting for our assessments too. We had a hearing test in Dec which diagnosed glue ear, and were told she'd have a follow up in Feb. I called last week to ask when her appointment would be, apparently it was feb 18th and we didn't show up :grr: the next appointment they've given us is June!! So need to call and get that sorted, because thats a crazy amount to wait.
Am pretty sure she needs speech therapy too. Her speech has come on miles, but a lot of people can't understand her because she can't pronounce most letters properly. She calls herself "princess Evie" but it comes out as dundess.
We're also still waiting for our developmental psychologist appointment.
Our plans for ttc this Oct have been put on hold indefinitely :cry: OH applied and was accepted for a degree in physics and planetary science. In Aberystwyth. Which is 3 hours from where we live. So he's moving there in Sept, and Evie and I will be staying here. So thats 4 years he'll be away. Possibly 5, as they offer the chance of a research masters in Svalbard. Its causing a whole lot of tension and arguements.

How is everyone else?? I miss getting all the goss!!!

Hi Everyone!

I miss this thread too! Everyone is so lovely on here :)
Nice to hear how all the little one's are doing, sorry to hear that you have appointments to wait for.
Lola is doing really well, full of mischief, loves arts and crafts and doesn't stop talking! She's a bossy little thing but ahh I just love her to bits.
After all the trauma with my ruptured ectopic and surgery in November I was shocked and delighted to fall pregnant around Christmas! I am now 15 weeks and so far so good :) Lola's brother or sister is due to arrive on Sept 18th!

Ahhh congrats lucy!!! Will you find out the gender? Does Lola know yet?

Thank you Luci! I don't want to find out the gender but oh is desperate to...I have a gut instinct this one is a boy.
Lola doesn't know, she doesn't really understand and if you ask her about brothers or sisters she doesn't want one lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->