Baby #2 and almost no symptoms!

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
I just found out I am pregnant with my second baby and I'm experiencing way fewer symptoms than I did at this point with my son.

I have virtually no nausea or morning sickness. Hardly any fatigue. Maybe 1 or 2 minor headaches (I had bad headaches with my son).

My main symptoms are feeling slightly tired (but I am running after a 3-year-old all day), normal cramping from my uterus stretching, and frequent urination.

Anybody else have a healthy pregnancy like this?

I do have symptoms now, but I did not have symptoms until after the positive pregnancy test. No clue whatsoever. I was in the hospital for a kidney infection and found out.

It can be normal. Every pregnancy is different. The symptoms you experienced with one may be different than the next pregnancy. Some second time moms have less symptoms.

It can also be a sign of a molar or chemical pregnancy. Not much you can do about that but be prepared for bad news at the ultrasound. Don't expect bad news but understand it is possible.

So I would try not to worry and just let life go where it will. I know easier said than done.

Yeah I see the doctor on Monday. So I will know more then. I feel as though it is a normal pregnancy. I actually felt the baby attach to my uterus (I felt it with my son as well). I do have other very normal symptoms. And I experience very mild nausea in the morning. I think perhaps my body might just be more prepared so everything is not as major this time around. Only time will tell.

Count your self lucky hun x i would give anything to be pregnant and stil feel normal again !

This could be quite normal, but sadly in my case it wasn't. I didn't had the normal mc signs, but had a lack in pregnancy symptoms and when I went for my 7 week scan we only saw a 6 weeks embryo and mmc was confirmed at 9+6 weeks. Also went for a d&c that day.

I hope it's the other way around for you and that you are just one of the few lucky ones.

Xxx

No need to jump to conclusions or worry yourself. Just because you don't have symptoms right off the bat does NOT mean you will miscarry. I'm 5w4d and have way less symptoms than I did with my first so far. I'm after googling the heck out of it and it's more normal to not get symptoms until 6+ weeks, and for second time moms to have totally different pregnancies.

I was the same as you, felt mega sick from day 1 with my DD but this time around felt totally normal. Then I hit 6 weeks and the very same day I got horrible nausea and then got it on and off for weeks. I've not had a scan yet so have no way of telling if baby is ok but I am 12w3d now so so far so good! X

My dr said that every pregnancy is different just as every child is different...

I didn't feel any symptoms with this one until 6 weeks. Then the nausea hit hard and continued is still going strong. :( I sort of regret complaining about my lack of symptoms at 5 weeks now!

All I've had so far is gas, fatigue, and my face is breaking out all over. With DD I didn't get morning sickess til at least 5 wks, maybe 6, so I'm just waiting for it lol.

I never had any symptoms with my DD at all. So much so that I begged for a scan when I was 10 weeks as I thought there was nothing in there. But sure enough she was in there and I continued to have a great pregnancy. This time I've had one episode of vomiting and diarrhoea but that's all. I do know of people who've had different pregnancies so don't automatically assume the worst although I don't practise what I preach! :hugs:

It looks like I just spoke too soon! I got horrible nausea this morning and almost threw up in the car. I also woke up with two enormous zits on my face (thanks, baby) that I can't even cover up with make up! lol I shouldn't have said anything. It's like the baby said, "No symptoms? Really? Well here ya go!" But yeah it did start later this time around. I was already sick with my last pregnancy before I even got a positive test.

I could have written this post. With my first pregnancy I was lucky to vomit only once or twice a day on a good day.

I havent even been sick with this one. Still have mild nausea but nothing compared to my son.

Have scan on Friday so hoping all good in there....

I got my bfp yesterday at possible 3-4 weeks (don't know for sure when I ovulated) and as of yet have no symptoms. I'm keeping everything crossed some appear! I didn't have major symptoms with my DD and although I felt nauseous with her I was never sick.

I only have mild tiredness and frequent urination. No other symptoms. I had the same with my first. At around 7 weeks I started getting morning sickness but I never threw up.

All my previous pregnancies I've suffered severe morning sickness. This time round its just mild nausea every now and then. I've noticed I need the toilet more often too but thats about it. x

I could have written this until I hit 6weeks... I've been sick as a dog since then. :( :(

Here's hoping you stay as one of the lucky ones.

Xxxxx

I could have written this until I hit 6weeks... I've been sick as a dog since then. :( :(

Here's hoping you stay as one of the lucky ones.

Xxxxx

I don't think I will. I've started waking up every morning nauseous. So I'm sure it's just building, but my body may have built up some resistance to it.

I've still got no symptoms...I'm getting worried :S

I feel worried too! 6 weeks today and still nothing. I was expecting nausea to kick my butt. I've had a couple waves of it but it goes away quickly. Boobs hurt, but only when I take my bra off at night. I'm just crossing fingers that I'm getting off easy because I was so miserable with DD, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->