Baby #2 and almost no symptoms!

I am 5w3d and have REALLY sore bbs and diarrhea. I literally had to run to the bathroom after everything I ate today (and it was all healthy and homemade!). Though, I guess it is better than vomiting..

I had nausea and diarrhea leading up to getting the bfp then nothing but cramping and acne, lol. Even the cramping is lighter than it was with dd. I'm sure it's okay. Where I live women believe that it's expected for their subsequent pregnancies to have fewer & less extreme symptoms.

I just took another digital today and from Sunday when it was 1-2 today it's 2-3! That's a good sign right? That the hormone is increasing? I'm guessing I'm around 14dpo today...
Just waiting for some symptoms so I can feel a bit more secure. Also keeping my fingers crossed for an early scan (to check this baby isn't ectopic)...
I am telling my twin sister today though :D

That's great! I think it's great you're telling your twin today too.

last time my symptoms started at around 6 weeks. I was on the way to the er for a bleed and my mom was with me telling me everything was fine because I suddenly had symptoms. There was almost no symptoms before then. There was a short bout of nausea at 5wks+ but it only lasted like 10 mins or so.

I just took another digital today and from Sunday when it was 1-2 today it's 2-3! That's a good sign right? That the hormone is increasing? I'm guessing I'm around 14dpo today...
Just waiting for some symptoms so I can feel a bit more secure. Also keeping my fingers crossed for an early scan (to check this baby isn't ectopic)...
I am telling my twin sister today though :D

I'd say it's a good sign! :flower:

Ohhh I take it back. Shortly after I wrote that post last night, I started getting sick and have gotten sick 4xs in 10 hours. BLAAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->