Baby #3 severe morning sickness

mommyink

Reaction score
I am about 4 weeks along and I'm having severe morning sickness, no vomiting but it's so bad I want to make myself throw up. I had zero morning sickness with my 2 daughters. Am I just due on getting ms or should I be reading into this??

Hi! I'm not sure on what you're asking, but congratulations! I have nasty nausea too! Mostly in the evening :(

Come join us in the July Mammas thread in Groups and Discussions if you haven't already!

I'm on my 3rd too, this ismy 3rd time with hyperemesis and mine started about the same time 4.5 weeks it's not nice. Hope it don't go on for too long for you

I had morning sickness with both of my last two pregnancies from 8 weeks til about 20 weeks...and then it was replaced with heartburn! I'm feeling very nervous as week 8 approaches this time around. I've been feeling nauseous on and off throughout the day already but not actually been sick. All I can say is get yourself some sea bands and a packet of ginger biscuits and sit tight xx

Oh Bungle. My heartburn was so bad in third tri last time. I'm dreading that more than the birth!

I'm pregnant with my third too and I've found this is my worst time with ms, I'm 13 weeks now and it's starting to get better but I've had days where I've struggled to eat and other days where I just know eating will make me sick. I don't know if the tiredness from looking after the older two has made it seem worse than normal. I hope you feel better soon

Seems third time is the charm for many! I too am on number 3 and have found this to be the worst. I'm actually on medication because I couldn't function during the day. It was actually getting worse the closer I got to 12 weeks. The meds are helping, I still throw up once before bed but the rest of the day I am great and can do the things I have to :) If it gets bad or stays bad don't be afraid to ask for help :)

Seems third time is the charm for many! I too am on number 3 and have found this to be the worst. I'm actually on medication because I couldn't function during the day. It was actually getting worse the closer I got to 12 weeks. The meds are helping, I still throw up once before bed but the rest of the day I am great and can do the things I have to :) If it gets bad or stays bad don't be afraid to ask for help :)

I found from week 10 it was awful, if I thought my gp would have given medicine I would have gone to him, luckily it coincided with a week off work so it wasn't too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->