Baby Alex has arrived

lumpybumpy30

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that our baby boy, Alex Charles, was born on Sat 12th December at 37+3 weeks at 8.55am weighing only 6lb 1oz.

He wasnt due until 29th December but I had been having period pains for a few days and then my waters broke at my first anti natal class on the Wed night! I had to go to hospital to be induced on the Friday morning but as contractions had started, they left me to it. These faded away and so I was hooked up to various drips etc to get things going. Anyway, to cut a long story short, after 29hrs I ended up in theatre for an assisted forceps delivery as baby was back to back and head wrong way round.

Alex was born and is gorgeous. He was really bruised and battered and took some days to recover.

The first week and a half have been such a steep learning curve but so worth it. Am smitten!!

aww congratulations huni - enjoy your first christmas with your new baby :hugs:

Congratulations - what a lovely early Christas present :hugs:

Hope that you are all recovered from a bumpy start :hugs:

QT

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear all's going well and you're getting into the swing of things!

gosh, you didnt have an easy one did you! Well, congratulations and well done to you hun! :flower: xx

Many congratulations, now you can also enjoy xmas with your lovely gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->