Baby and bump changed

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
I been a member here for years
Sadly I see it's changed a lot after posting lots I never get replys this used to be very helpful now I just find it so clicky anyone else agree?

Surely we want to support each other?

Rant over

Hayley xx

Hey Hayley,

I'm happy to chat! I've found BnB just fabulous - been on here since July last year and have been able to keep up with some great ladies from WTT and now TTC, I hope you get some more replies - I find people awesome and friendly!

Talk soon!

We all come on here for help and advise I never ever read and run as I know personally how frustrating it is to not get replies.

I been a member since 2009 it was never like this then it's sad really

Anyway Hun how are you ?

Hey Hun,

I'm good! I'm on CD 19 - we are in our third month of TTC our very much wanted, loved already and dreamed about first baby. I cannot wait to be pregnant. I am in that point in the cycle where you are a mix of optimism and complete pessimism. It's very emotional!

How about you? Are you TTC number one, two, three?

Nice to chat! x

I'm ttc no 2 after 9 losses :-(

I'm certain I'm pregnant x

hi! i always try and reply to people, ive founf this site such a lifeline recently...

met some really nice ladies and learnt so much!
x

I completely agree! I was a member in 2009 and 2010, but had to create a new account because I havent used it in years and couldnt remember any login info. Back then everyone was friendly and helpful and as you put it, now they are clicky.

Oh Hayley, what a journey, I am very sorry for your losses.

Whereabouts are you in your cycle? Close to testing?

Hi HayleyJJ,

I'm never on the general TTC boards because I'm TTC#1, which is where I see Tuesdaysbaby all the time. Hi Tuesday! :wave:

Sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with bnb- I've only been here for a month and I'm loving the support and having a place to vent, wait impatiently, agonize during the TWW, and lament AF without feeling like I'm a crazy person.

Good luck with your rainbow baby! FX and :dust:

Hi sorry Hayley i'm kind of new here only joined towards end of last year thn didnt come on for a couple months aftr mc & nw i'm bk ttc #2 again. I noticed that in begining too but i thnk my posts were getting lost & pushed behind. So sorry u feel that way i try my best to reply to posts As i too knw it's not nice waiting for someone to reply. So sorry for ur losses hun hoping u get ur rainbow baby i'v only hd 1
Loss & cant imagine wat u'v bn through praying u get ur sticky! X

Hi HayleyJJ,

I'm never on the general TTC boards because I'm TTC#1, which is where I see Tuesdaysbaby all the time. Hi Tuesday! :wave:

Sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with bnb- I've only been here for a month and I'm loving the support and having a place to vent, wait impatiently, agonize during the TWW, and lament AF without feeling like I'm a crazy person.

Good luck with your rainbow baby! FX and :dust:

Oh heyyyyyyyy! Haha, yes I am everywhere, all the time :)

I've been here since 2009 as well, but stopped getting on shortly after my son was born in March of 2011 and I must say that it has changed quite a bit. Some changes good, and others are disappointing. I've just come back as hubby and I are on our first cycle of TTC#2 and I've met a few great people, but it's still not much of what it used to be. Not very many replies to things I've asked. =/ I also try not to read and run, even if I don't have any good advice or anything I still try to let that person know I'm thinking of them and I hope they get an answer for what they ask. I even try to just google things and tell them I've researched a few things.

Hope you're pregnant and get your :bfp:! I'm always here if you need someone to chat to or ask questions, I can try to answer them the best way I can!

And I also see the "clicky-ness" as well. I guess it's just because we're technically "new" to them since we haven't been on in a long time? Dunno, but hope it gets better! :hugs:

perhaps BnB has gotten bigger and just doesn't have as much personal feel anymore? I've only been here about 6 months but I have found most women here to be friendly and helpful. Not all mind you but I would expect that from any group. I have several threads where I keep up with the same ladies most days. I have liked that I do see new people coming into our thread and being welcomed. I'm on a couple ttc after a loss threads and find them supportive and helpful. I hope you find all the support you need!!! and, I hope you are pregnant :dust:

Morning ladies had a temp drop this am not to sure it that's a good thing mind you my house is freezing today I'm going to test on Friday am

I hope your all ok and ty for all your replies

I'm 8dpo today feel free to stalk my chart xxx

Hi Hayley,

Nice to see you back, we had a thread going at the end of last year! I got my bfp in nov but had a mmc in January. Still ttc no 2!

I hope you get your bfp soon x

Sorry to hear about your mc hayley, I hope you get your rainbow baby soon x

Morning ladies had a temp drop this am not to sure it that's a good thing mind you my house is freezing today I'm going to test on Friday am

I hope your all ok and ty for all your replies

I'm 8dpo today feel free to stalk my chart xxx

:dust: Hope Friday brings you a :bfp: Keep us updated! I'm currently on cd19. Not sure when i'll ovulate because my periods are irregular. But my period tracker app says I'm fertile starting today and that I'll ovulate on the 30th.

I think its always been clicky maybe just now it's gotten bigger so it feels less personal. I have been on her for awhile ( 2 years) just came back because we are going to start TTC
hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi hun, I think it's just got a lot bigger! I've been here a while too & have gone from recognising most people to not knowing many at all. Hope you get your BFP :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->