Baby and bump changed

I hardly get any replies to anything I ask so I stopped asking things and just use the threads I'm already part of, i still come here to see if i can help anyone ouy though. I loved it when I was in wtt we had great conversations there n some of the girls have come over here with me too but TTC is the biggest part of this site so its easy to get lost and I guess ppl get fed up of answering the same questions, i just stopped asking and waited to get my answers from my body.

I do wish it was more like wtt and we cud all chat more

I'll start a group for us all to chat if you all like x

Hello! :wave: welcome back to BNB! I was on this all the time when pregnant with DD, it was a god send. I don't post as much as I used to now as all my questions seem to already get asked, I try not to read and run though, even if I don't have advice! I hope your experience gets better <3

I'm up for a group to chat, our last one fizzled out Hayley.

How's it going, where's everyone at in their cycle? I'm 1 dpo today, anyone else in the 2ww want to help keep me sane? Not testing until 14 dpo!!

Have you covered dtd itsmyturn? Happy oving!!

Ooh good luck Hayley! How was your temp this morning? Are you still feeling pregnant? Let us know how you get on!! X

Mrs w, no I dont think we have. Oh has just started a new job and has a horrid commute so hes too tired during the week and we only bd at the weekend provided I'm not on a long shift or a morning shift because then I'm too tired, we last bd on sunday so if I od today we r out for this cycle, if tomorrow we may be out if we don't bd early evening (he works half day Friday). I'm hoping Il o Sunday and we can get a couple more donations in there lol.

We r changing to ntnp next cycle because we have trouble bd at the right time so I figure i might as well not no when I o as it doesn't matter, plus we have booked a trip abroad in 3 months so I figure 3 months being relaxed about it then bk into it again after hols. Still have Fx for this cycle tho x

I know what you mean, so often I know we need to dtd to have a good chance but we are so tired! I hope you o today and manage to dtd later, good luck! But if not, so many people change to ntnp to reduce the stress of ttc and get a bfp!

I had another temp increase today so officially tww! X

Quick q, if no-one minds? Is it normal for temp to be all over the place between AF and O? It held steady at 36.6 for a few days then dropped to 36.3 for three, yesterday was back to 36.6 and today I'm 36.2! Don't know why but I figured it'd be a reasonably steady temp. I'm forecast to ovulate next Friday but OPK's seem to show a day or two earlier.

My temp has dropped for three days think af coming got brown cm too

Cramping and feeling sickly too she's defo coming

Pearl - yes that's normal for temps to be erratic during af. Good luck ovulating x

Hayley - sorry Hun. Maybe your body needs another cycle after the mc to recover. Good luck next month if she turns up.

I'm 2 dpo today, got a busy few days so not too stressed about my tww, just feeling really tired!!

I been a member here for years
Sadly I see it's changed a lot after posting lots I never get replys this used to be very helpful now I just find it so clicky anyone else agree?

Surely we want to support each other?

Rant over

Hayley xx

Some times my posts don't even get 1 reply. I feel like a piggy in the middle on here. I feel I've been ttc too long for this board and all those who want to know if they may be up the duff cos they are more tired this month than last, but not long enough ttc to be in the long term board where the lingo is foreign and most have been though some form of treatment beyond a hsg and clomid.

I feel rather alone here these days.

Dont feel alone, I don't tend to look on the boards too much and when I do i skim passed the cud i be preg and the I'm late but bfn ones n things because if ppl searched, even a google search, those q have been asked a thousand times before and they will only get same response.
I think the ltttc ladies get a bit techie if ppl go on those boards if u haven't been TTC for at least 2 years and to be fair to them a lot have been thru years of tests the Clomid the iui etc etc so I can see their frustratiok but like u say where does that leave ppl like u.

I think we've missed it this cycle, pos opk today but cudnt bd as poor oh is just exhausted so maybe we will bd tomorrow but I can't see it being a successful cycle, never mind there are other months x

I been a member here for years
Sadly I see it's changed a lot after posting lots I never get replys this used to be very helpful now I just find it so clicky anyone else agree?

Surely we want to support each other?

Rant over

Hayley xx

I do agree with the part of read n run. I don't really know anyone here. And have lots of questions. And since some go unanswered I surf the net for similar questions and "stalk" I guess people would call it that. But it gets frustrating being as some of the posts are from 2,3,4 etc years ago. I'm TTC #3 and 34 yrs old. Will be 35 in 3 months. Hoping its not too late. I think O is tomorrow. That's what my body and O calendar are saying so I will be in the tww. I pray that people are drawn into your path that can learn from and teach you as well. And I pray that you get your second baby.:dust:

Hi Hayley,

I am sorry that you feel this way. :hugs:

I find Bnb very supportive and made a lot of friends on here. I hope you will have the same experience from now on. :flower:

Hi Hayley. I know what you mean, I came on here in 2010 and I loved it. I made amazing friends but at the moment I'm trying to find a little group were I feel I belong/comfortable in. Don't get me wrong their is some amazing ladies on here who've been a great support to me but I love the idea of making a group for us all to chat.

I'm so sorry for all your losses Hun.

Xx

You can join the mama bears thread :) or the march/april/may testers :) we are one chatty bunch and we are quite involved in each's journals xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->