Baby and bump changed

I also don't get the advice I seek, used to be more helpful.

I don't know how it was in 2009/2010 but when I initially joined last May when I was going through my ectopic I did have to bump my threads a couple of times. Sometimes I just searched for existing threads with the answers I needed and tried to PM the ladies with similar experiences but so many come and go it seems.

I try to visit each forum still including miscarriage/loss even though I'm officially third trimester today because I feel getting here is half the battle in being able to answer questions. I can't speak for others but after years of ttc I find it awesome to share what worked for me and am thrilled to see ladies move on to first tri. I will add that I have patches of days where I can't get on and may miss chances to answer questions. I wish more of the pregnant ladies would visit ttc and earlier trimesters to share their journeys as they have so much information!

Good luck Hayley and I still follow your journal btw :winkwink:

^^ I do see you on threads all over bnb pandi, well done and thank you for being so supportive xx

I don't know how it was in 2009/2010 but when I initially joined last May when I was going through my ectopic I did have to bump my threads a couple of times. Sometimes I just searched for existing threads with the answers I needed and tried to PM the ladies with similar experiences but so many come and go it seems.

I try to visit each forum still including miscarriage/loss even though I'm officially third trimester today because I feel getting here is half the battle in being able to answer questions. I can't speak for others but after years of ttc I find it awesome to share what worked for me and am thrilled to see ladies move on to first tri. I will add that I have patches of days where I can't get on and may miss chances to answer questions. I wish more of the pregnant ladies would visit ttc and earlier trimesters to share their journeys as they have so much information!

Good luck Hayley and I still follow your journal btw :winkwink:
Sorry to butt in here but I just wanted to say congratulations to you, and seeing you in third tri after three losses, I've had two mc but I cannot imagine myself in third tri again, ever!! so sorry for your losses but thank you for giving me some hope xx

I also don't get the advice I seek, used to be more helpful.
Yep, same here, for me getting any kind of response is rare...... Xxxx loving seeing all the journeys that everyone is on though, and big hugs to all those who need one . Xx

I feel the same way too. I've posted threads in numerous boards and just don't get replies, it's very disheartening and it makes it very hard to make friends around here :'(
we are all here for support and advice during a tough and frustrating time and when no one responds it can be quite upsetting but I don't really know what to do about it other than just searching through older threads to find the info I need :/
:cry:

hey hunny! :wave: yes yes yes!!!

I totally get you! I joined back in 2010 and was overwhelmed by the support i got and i set up many groups on here that are still used now, although not as much, but coming back on last year whilst starting my mission ttc #2 i have found it exactly like tou! The amount of threads ive posted that havnt had replies :shrug: and i have wanted to post a thread like this for some time really!
I did wonder whether it was because people come on knowing what they cone on for, whether it be a certain group or their own journal...i know 90% of the time I come on just to update my own journal or post a new thread and therefore only see the threads that come up in my control panel, I rarely click on 'unread posts' to see what others have posted, but thats down to time...unlike tonight, i have clicked to see if I can help anywhere and saw this post :thumbup:
You set up that friendly chatters group, not seen any posts in there for a while :thumbup:
Hope you're ok xxxx

Let's get a group on the go the what do u think x

hey hunny! :wave: yes yes yes!!!

I totally get you! I joined back in 2010 and was overwhelmed by the support i got and i set up many groups on here that are still used now, although not as much, but coming back on last year whilst starting my mission ttc #2 i have found it exactly like tou! The amount of threads ive posted that havnt had replies :shrug: and i have wanted to post a thread like this for some time really!
I did wonder whether it was because people come on knowing what they cone on for, whether it be a certain group or their own journal...i know 90% of the time I come on just to update my own journal or post a new thread and therefore only see the threads that come up in my control panel, I rarely click on 'unread posts' to see what others have posted, but thats down to time...unlike tonight, i have clicked to see if I can help anywhere and saw this post :thumbup:
You set up that friendly chatters group, not seen any posts in there for a while :thumbup:
Hope you're ok xxxx

Yes honey in fine I did set it up sadly I left as mc but I'm fully recovered now!

I ovulated yesterday so 1 dpo today I think had my first temp raise just need 2 more to confirm!

Sorry not been on for a week or so ladies had family down!

My sister is running the London marathon today xxxx

My af showed Friday. Going to try ntnp this cycle and see if it suits me any better

Let's get a group on the go the what do u think x

yes! :thumbup: a multi-forum, guaranteed to get a reply thread :thumbup:

Yes honey in fine I did set it up sadly I left as mc but I'm fully recovered now!

I ovulated yesterday so 1 dpo today I think had my first temp raise just need 2 more to confirm!

yes i remembered that you did :hugs:, fingers crossed you have lots of luck this cycle :thumbup: my cycles are wappy at the mo, not liking my body at the minute :nope:

Sorry not been on for a week or so ladies had family down!

My sister is running the London marathon today xxxx

oh wow really! How sid she do? Xx

She did fab first one in 5 hours

Right what shall I call our group?

Im 3dpo today x

wow, well done your sister! :thumbup:

My cycle is going to be another flop...god knows what its playing at. Apparently im 6dpo according to ff, but i havent ovulated, no +opk yet so it has ti be wrong :shrug:

What to call it?? Hmmm, it could be a what you see on the tin kinda thing... Like post here, guaranteed reply... And if the ladies who post on there cant answer then we find somebody who can and post links to certain threads that will have the answer?? Is that the sort of thread you were thinking of? Xx

Came across this thread as I've never read the TTC ones before! I sometimes get replies but maybe the questions I ask have been asked a lot before!

Nice to see another Oxford lady here too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->