Baby Andreas Deabreu is finally here ladies :) - He's journey

Aww... I hardly ever cry during birth stories... but yours made me cry there at the end bit! He's gorgeous!!! CONGRATS! :hugs: And, may I say that you look awfully pretty to have just given birth! LOL

CONGRATULATIONS on your BEAUTIFUL :baby: Boy!!!!!! What a wonderful story!! I cant believe how fast your labor was!!! Good luck with your SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats on the fast labor and what a beautiful little boy!! Wow that is a head full of hair!! I am so excited for you!

This is going to sound so creepy/stalkerish. I searched for more realistic bumps one day and came across the plus size bumps thread and have been watching it for months. I have loved watching your bump grow (I know - creepy but all your pictures made you look like a pregnant model!) and it's so amazing to read your birth story. Thank you.

Congrats! He's absolutely beautiful... well done!

Ah he is lovely congrats. I hope my little boy has so much hair,I am a total sucker for that! Are you home now? X

congrats on your little boy hun he's gorgeous, hope all is well and you're home with the little one :flower:

WOW what a quick labour!! Hope mine's as fast :D And big congratulations, he is adorable x

Oh wow, hes absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you all. xx

Awwww I didn't realise you were on here.

I know your fella. Congrats to you both. Bet your really proud :cloud9:

Wow you look way too beautiful to have just given birth! And I can't believe it only took 1 hour! Holy crap!! Huge congrats!! He is so cute!!

Wow one hour!! :shock: Well done on such a speedy birth - baby Andreas is just gorgeous!

congrats hun!! that was fast!!! that first pic is so so cute!!!! they all are but the first one is my fav!

hey ladies...just an update :)

i was told yesterday that the reason my labour was soooooo quick was because the tablet that they induced me with i was actually allergic to it :( which is why my contractions come on so quick and so stronge :( i was told that i will never be able to be induced again....so hopfuly next time i want have problems eh :)

xx

Although a 1 hour speedy labour and birth sounds fantastic, at least you now know why it all happened so fast and you'll be taken care of in future labours/birth. Xx

Congratulations on your little bundle! & wow your labour was so quick lucky you!

Whoa how much hair has he got lol.
Beautiful, well done
xx

Congratulations hun, he is absolutely beautiful! And you looked great after labour! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->