Baby Andreas Deabreu is finally here ladies :) - He's journey

hey ladies...just an update :)

i was told yesterday that the reason my labour was soooooo quick was because the tablet that they induced me with i was actually allergic to it :( which is why my contractions come on so quick and so stronge :( i was told that i will never be able to be induced again....so hopfuly next time i want have problems eh :)

xx

Although a 1 hour speedy labour and birth sounds fantastic, at least you now know why it all happened so fast and you'll be taken care of in future labours/birth. Xx

thanks heaven :)

that is a very true statement :)

xxx

bloody hell uber quick must've been v intense pain that quick well done hes adorable

bloody hell uber quick must've been v intense pain that quick well done hes adorable

thanks hun :)

indeed it was intense pain....they said that my labour was 10 hours combined in to 1 hour due to being so allergic to the tablet...the pulsating contractions there is no word for the pain lol :hugs:

I love the new pic, he is so cute xx

Why do you always look good:growlmad:

lolol claire u just see that good side..im not going to post a ruff pic am i lol

Oh is that the trick. All I have are rough ones so I'm done for

oh shullup you silly. your gorgeous i dont no why you doubt yourself so much.:growlmad::growlmad:

hey claire..thanks alot hun :) xx

not long to go now till your in the last weeks whoop whooop xxx

lol Guess I wasn't the only one who went super fast once induced. :rofl:

Your baby is so cute! Congratulations!

btw, I wish I looked that good after I delivered!!

xx

xx

oh really how long was your labour hun? was you allergic to the tablet? or was you just lucky :) xx

xx

oh really how long was your labour hun? was you allergic to the tablet? or was you just lucky :) xx

I was already 4cm dilated and my water broke. I went from 5cm to 10cm in 2 or 3 hours and I pushed her out in between contractions lol I never had steady contractions though. Not as short as yours, but my body shot was just like "here, take her!" when they induced me. :haha: xx

xx

I was already 4cm dilated and my water broke. I went from 5cm to 10cm in 2 or 3 hours and I pushed her out in between contractions lol I never had steady contractions though. Not as short as yours, but my body shot was just like "here, take her!" when they induced me. :haha: xx

short? jeaz i wish hun..my contrations was literally one after the other..going from 2cm to 10cm in 5 minutes says it all lol soon as my contrations started that was it they never stopped they just goes worse and worse...then when the pulsating kicked in that was it..5 pushes and hes was here but them pushes were like ripping my insides out lol haha

either way looks like we had a very fast inducment lol xxx

I'm really glad you are happy

claire....give it time hun i will be saying the same to you :) if my body hurrys up and gets better i might be joining you lol x

Aww hun I looooooooove your new avatar piccy, you look on :cloud9::cloud9:. Your lil man is gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->