Baby Andreas Deabreu is finally here ladies :) - He's journey

Aww hun I looooooooove your new avatar piccy, you look on :cloud9::cloud9:. Your lil man is gorgeous xx

ahh thanks hayzeb :)

as you know first child brings out something that you never knew you had..there love and then theres mother love totally on :cloud9: :)

xx

awwwwwwwwwww!! he is so beautiful! congrats to you all! I shall miss your bump updates xx

aww ill still be here hun..just baby updates instead of bump ones :) xx

oh my lord! how did u manage to look so beautiful after giving birth!! congrats on ur lil man

Hi ladies :wave::happydance:

Dont know if some of you know but i had been getting very small baby movements for the last three weeks..so i was having 3-4 monitor check ups at the hospital a week..and even though it showed on screen that everything was fine even the scan showed that everything was ok i wasnt feeling him move no more than 7 movements aday...the midwife became very concerned with this as at the time i was 36+ and the same showing at 37 weeks so they told me to come in on monday 2nd to be monitored again and whether they will induce me or not? induce me wooowzers what was this?

anywayz....i went in on monday had my monitor check up and then was told they would like me to be booked in to be induced on friday 6th august as i just wasnt feeling movements the way i should eeek :wacko: i have to say that did indeed throw me..as i just wasnt expecting her to say that :wacko:

so i phoned them up friday morning bang on 8am as the lady told me too...come in now she said eek again i thought, this is really happening im at the time 37+6 and im going to be induced to have my baby? scared? excited? worried? absolutley shitting myself yes lol

ok so we got there around 9 oclock was put on the monitor for and hour and fifteen minutes where they wanted to check baby heart beat and mine etc. the midwife said im looking very active today have you felt baby move atall..and for the first time baby was moving kicking it was great to feel him so alive...hummmmmm the midwife said maybe you wont have to be induced after all? i need to get a second apinion weather we should continue or not..... i have to say i almost broke down crying and my partner was like i just cant believe this :wacko: but after the consultant reviewed me she said we will go ahead with this...much as i was scared and didnt have a clue bout being induced i was just over the moon as him not moving as much has been worrrying me and my partner so much. :wacko::cry:

ok the inducement........i was induced at 11 Oclock i had a tablet inserted inside me was told it could take up to 24 hours for it to kick in. jeazz 24 hours? but will see how i get on after 6 hours to see whether i would need another one or not. wow thats long i thought.....midwife told me to be on the bed for 45 minutes to help the tablet kick in more. 45 minutes past i was told to go eat and come back in an hour..go eat and relax. sitting in the hospital resturant i started feeling cramping pains...hummm this is strange i said to pete... When i got back to my bed i told the midwife ive been gettin pains...oh its just the tablet dont worrie bout it just relax...40 minutes pass.....then it started..........................cramps turned in to small contractions i told the midwife she said its not contactions it just the tablet kickin in. why isnt no one listening to me???? i was given paracetamol to help the "cramps" contractions these are not cramps these are something else...i was crying so much is was just painful these are not cramps...they monitored me..the midwife told me that your getting contractions HELLO??????????????????/ :growlmad: i was given gas and air to help the pains, but they dont help the pain it just puts ur head in a mode to handle to take the edge off. these pains wasnt going nowhere just stronger and quicker lol

the consultant came in and examined me tellin me your 2 centimeters dilated..the widwife and my partner was like eh? 2 2 centimeters dilated what? but the tablet hasnt even been inside for 3 hours let alown gettin ready to give birth..how is that possible?? she said your cervic is gone we are takin you to the labour ward. i couldnt walk i was having to much contractios just to much pain to walk, so they wheelchaired me to the labour ward. as i got there they put me on the bed where i was examined again...omg the head is there shes 10 centimeters dilated.........WHAT ALREADY? i went from 2 centimeters to 10 centimeters dilated in 5 minutes!!!..whats going on? OMG OMG OMG the pain i screamed and screamed i just wanted the pain to stop..pleasee stop this painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i was screaming...then she said looked at me look at me...STOP PUSHING.....stop pushing? i couldnt help push baby wanted to come out he was coming down and down and my lord i screamed with pain..theres nothing in this world that hurt me as much as this. hes heads outs she said (oh good its over thank good i thought)...Then she told me to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what STOP? STOP PUSHING STOP PUSHING SHE SCREAMED AT ME STOP PUSHING we need to get him out slowly...OK OK OK OK IM TRYING then 15 second passed which felt like 20 minutes now breath out and fast she said....then there he was...and i tell you its the best feeling when hes finally out..that pain...jeazz nothing like it lol but once she put my baby on my belly i cried my eyes out i couldnt believe it i just gave birth to the most gorgeous baby in the world :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: my partner just cuddles us both holding us close telling me he loves me that hes gorgeous which was making me cry more... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

i was told that my whole labour was 1 hour and 1 minute from start to finish :) im so glad because the pain was soooooooo painful i thought it was going to kill me lol
:)

baby Andreas - Born 06/08/2010 at 3.34pm he weights in at 6lb 13oz :)

here he is 20minutes after birth

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn007.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn029.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/40413_412073927092_511557092_5124459_3859928_n.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn085.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn028.jpg

here he is 1 day old :) :cloud9::cloud9:
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn115.jpg

hope you like my storie :)

thanks again for everyones love and support..means the world to me :) xx

lyns xxx

Absolutely love that first pic! Congratulations and enjoy that beautiful bundle of joy!

Congratulations!!!!!! He's gorgeous, although not sure I liked reading about you being in so much pain...could you not have lied for those of us who are yet to go through it?? lol Perhaps said it was pain free and blissful!!! ha ha Only joking!

I followed your bump pics on the plus sized bump thread in the 2nd trimester and was just catching up with it when I saw you'd had your baby. Glad everything is ok, and I hope you are enjoying being a mummy. Reading your story after seeing your bump progress made it all real, that at the end a lovely baby arrives...might sound silly but despite knowing I have a baby inside me it doesn't seem real.

All the best!! xxx

Oh and even after labour you still look beautiful...I dont think thats fair at all!!! :)

Congratulations!!!!!! He's gorgeous, although not sure I liked reading about you being in so much pain...could you not have lied for those of us who are yet to go through it?? lol Perhaps said it was pain free and blissful!!! ha ha Only joking!

I followed your bump pics on the plus sized bump thread in the 2nd trimester and was just catching up with it when I saw you'd had your baby. Glad everything is ok, and I hope you are enjoying being a mummy. Reading your story after seeing your bump progress made it all real, that at the end a lovely baby arrives...might sound silly but despite knowing I have a baby inside me it doesn't seem real.

All the best!! xxx

Oh and even after labour you still look beautiful...I dont think thats fair at all!!! :)

Hey cookie thats so sweet of you :)

Much as id love to of said that labour was all sweet and rosie..im sure you know after your first that it definitley isnt the case lol but despite all of that, having him here now is more than worth the pain you go through, the sleepless nights the crying,being sick,nappy changing every 20 minutes, did i say crying? lol its all worth it when you see hes little face :cloud9:

when i was being induced i still didnt feel like i was going to have a baby it was like i was waiting for something but didnt no what even tho i did know..that make sence?? lol :dohh: but soon as he was on my belly it was just too sereal because it was like ive had him years ago and i was just picking him up just in another way lol :shrug::happydance::winkwink:
e crazy how it all works :hugs:

not long to go now till your little boy is here..wish you a safe a healthy birth

all the best hun xxx

oh and congrats of the wedding you look beaming in your picture xx

Congrats hun, he is absolutely gorgeous! Look at all that hair! And trust you to look all glam after giving birth lol Enjoy him sweetie xx

thanks emzywemzy :) he has indeed got alot of hair lol xxx

All the best!! xxx

Hey cookie thats so sweet of you :)

Much as id love to of said that labour was all sweet and rosie..im sure you know after your first that it definitley isnt the case lol but despite all of that, having him here now is more than worth the pain you go through, the sleepless nights the crying,being sick,nappy changing every 20 minutes, did i say crying? lol its all worth it when you see hes little face :cloud9:

when i was being induced i still didnt feel like i was going to have a baby it was like i was waiting for something but didnt no what even tho i did know..that make sence?? lol :dohh: but soon as he was on my belly it was just too sereal because it was like ive had him years ago and i was just picking him up just in another way lol :shrug::happydance::winkwink:
e crazy how it all works :hugs:

not long to go now till your little boy is here..wish you a safe a healthy birth

all the best hun xxx

oh and congrats of the wedding you look beaming in your picture xx

Must be such an amazing feeling to hold your baby for the first time...cant wait to experience it. Nope not too long for me I guess, the time will fly by.

Thanks, I hope mines as quick as yours, although I'm doubting I'll be that lucky.

xx

Aww congrats, I too was induced and my labor lasted just over 39 hours... They used the cytotec pill and pitocin... and still had to give me a c-section! I am so glad to hear that your labor was fast and easy :) and Andreas is so cute and just look at all that hair... Congrats momma, enjoy your baby!

congratulations, how well do you look just after giving birth??!

I love your sons hair :)

Nicola xx

Must be such an amazing feeling to hold your baby for the first time...cant wait to experience it. Nope not too long for me I guess, the time will fly by.

Thanks, I hope mines as quick as yours, although I'm doubting I'll be that lucky.

xx

best feeling ive ever had in my life..you just cant imagen the feeling of emotions you get when hes put on you. i cried my eyes out when i saw hes face..i just couldnt believe that this baby was inside me lol i cant wait for you to go through it hun :) like i said 1 hour may sound easy but i was allergic so it was a very painful swollen labour lol xx

Aww congrats, I too was induced and my labor lasted just over 39 hours... They used the cytotec pill and pitocin... and still had to give me a c-section! I am so glad to hear that your labor was fast and easy :) and Andreas is so cute and just look at all that hair... Congrats momma, enjoy your baby!

39 hours oh wow sorry to hear that hun...you must be super woman to go through that much pain for so long :wacko::hugs:.

with me cos of the allergic reaction i had with the tablet, the pain i got was way to much...i was told i had pain that was 10 hours combined in to one...he came shooting out fast but it was soo horrible i literally thought i was going to die cos i was over swollen inside, so maybe i would have prefered 39 hours lol im glad that you also got there in the end and that baby was here safely. your new name is super woman 39 hours :wacko::hugs: :) xxx

No not superwoman lol Just really determined to have a healthy baby lol... I am sorry to hear that you had a reaction that must have been horrible! I am so sorry I know how bad my pains were once my water broke, I couldnt even imagine getting worse than that!

No not superwoman lol Just really determined to have a healthy baby lol... I am sorry to hear that you had a reaction that must have been horrible! I am so sorry I know how bad my pains were once my water broke, I couldnt even imagine getting worse than that!

hey its ok hun..we both got there one way or another eh lol xx

I just wanted to drop in and see how you are faring with you beautiful little man!! Hope all is well! :hugs:

I just wanted to drop in and see how you are faring with you beautiful little man!! Hope all is well! :hugs:

hey hun we are doing great thanks :) how you getting on?

Andreas is already 3 months, can you believe it? going by so so quick :)

heres some recent pictures of him :)

x
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs699.snc4/61930_426828257092_511557092_5483339_4957199_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs028.snc4/33742_432590222092_511557092_5596049_1144665_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs775.snc4/67531_440878167092_511557092_5743471_2214647_n.jpg

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/photo.jpghttps://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/PB070072.jpg

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->