baby aspirin. (5 weeks 3 days pregnant)

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hello. I'm currently 5 weeks and 3 days. I've previously had 5 miscarriages and my doctors has prescribed me 75mg baby aspirin. . Has anyone else had this and went on to having a healthy pregnancy without miscarriage?

I've had several losses, but I also do IVF for infertility, so I'm on a zillion meds (including aspirin). I've heard aspirin does wonders for some people. Sorry I'm not more help. Didn't want to read and run. <3

Hi there
I have 4ds and then had 2mmc at 10&11 weeks babies stopped growing at 6 weeks.I am on baby aspirin (from BFP) and had my 2nd scan today at 7+6 and baby blob was there with a flickering hb, I am also on cyclogest due to my mmcs.
I am not saying it is the miracle until I am holding my baby in my arms but I am further along so I am happy for now xxx

Did a dr prescribe your aspirin mummy3ds?? Great news about your scan xx

Did a dr prescribe your aspirin mummy3ds?? Great news about your scan xx

Im under the hospital consultant who prescribed aspirin on a bfp adn cyclogest once we saw a hb at 6.5 weeks xx

That's great! Where are you based as I have been refused any help as I haven't had 3 consecutive miscarriages. Have had 3 miscarriage but just had 2 in a row as my ds twin dies at 9 weeks and just had a miscarriage now at 7 weeks. I might just buy it and take it! My progesterone has always been high so should be ok there. How much to you take and for how long?? Xx

Thank you all for commenting.. at the moment I feel like I'm not pregnant. . I have nothing of symptoms .. I've done 17 pregnancy tests to ease my mind a little. . I know I'm pregnant but I just don't feel it. :'(

Im on it ttc and if im pregnant. Im told to get low dose or baby asprin, which I like better. Normally its 81mg and take one a day.

I had a mmc before this pregnancy and have been on baby aspirin from before my bfp. Still on it until 36ish or so weeks. No issues so far and she always has a great, strong heartbeat!

That's great! Where are you based as I have been refused any help as I haven't had 3 consecutive miscarriages. Have had 3 miscarriage but just had 2 in a row as my ds twin dies at 9 weeks and just had a miscarriage now at 7 weeks. I might just buy it and take it! My progesterone has always been high so should be ok there. How much to you take and for how long?? Xx

I am in the Midlands, I am under the hospital "due to my age" im 38 next week!! they were all telling me my eggs were old and that at my age I had to accept that it is harder to have a baby!!
Then I saw the consultant who told me that was rubbish lol
The low dose aspirin I get at the supermarket where every little helps and it is 75mg I take 1 a day (as per the hospital instructions) the consultant told me it cant hurt so I would say to you to go for it.
As for the progesterone that is prescription only xx

Thanks for that info mummy ds I think I will take it if I get a bfp again it can't hurt which is clear by the amount of people who take it! I am going to ask my gp to send me to consultant too as I'm 37 and had 3 losses now. I do have 2 children so not sure if they will or not?? We shall see I'll make app soon with gp! Thanks again x

After three losses, I took it upon myself to take the low dose aspirin. It worked for me! I am nursing my daughter as I type. :)

Thanks for that info mummy ds I think I will take it if I get a bfp again it can't hurt which is clear by the amount of people who take it! I am going to ask my gp to send me to consultant too as I'm 37 and had 3 losses now. I do have 2 children so not sure if they will or not?? We shall see I'll make app soon with gp! Thanks again x

I have 4DS and they were not taken into account it was purely age and 2 mmcs xx

hiya. no more discharge. . currently 7 weeks :)

Fxd just old blood from somewhere then :) do you have a scan booked? I am having my 3rd scan on friday so fxd blob is growing nicely ill be 9+6 x

hiya. no more discharge. . currently 7 weeks :)

Fxd just old blood from somewhere then :) do you have a scan booked? I am having my 3rd scan on friday so fxd blob is growing nicely ill be 9+6 x

I have a dating scan booked for the 6th of July. . no other scans booked. Suppose book my first appointment with midwife but phoning is tricky as I work between half 8 half 9 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->