Baby B number THREE , Blended family <3

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hello all! So I was on this forum back in 2014 with my eldest son Hayden and my Youngest son Jenson in 2016 and with our angel baby last November 2017.
As you can imagine I’m very anxious to reach 12 weeks and see that everything is growing perfect but this time around I’m wanting to relax and enjoy every single second, last pregnancy I had an early scan another early scan a private scan at 10 weeks I was obsessed and stressed myself out stupidly! So here’s to embracing my body changing and all of these new symptoms. So I have two boys from a previous relationship and my partner has two girls from a previous relationship...so the temptation to not find out what the sex is really is there! I’m currently only 5 weeks tomorrow...we’re not telling any family or friends other then my mum until we hit the 12 week scan. We’re due to go on holiday for the week next Monday that shall be eventful with my tiredness and nausea :haha:

What’s everybody else’s symptoms? And other third time Mamma’s this time around?

xxxxx

Third time mummy here too! Same as you I have two boys from a previous relationship and this will be my partners 1st!

Third time mummy here too! Same as you I have two boys from a previous relationship and this will be my partners 1st!

Ah it’s so nice to sombody write back haha I was staring to think my post made no sense! How exciting &#128525; how many weeks are you? How are you feeling about having three?

I’m 4+4 today yeah excited! And it’s going to be crazy with 3 kids and a beagle :haha:

I am in the same boat, my 3rd baby, OH has two girls from a previous relationship and I have two boys from a previous relationship! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Congrats!! I think I remember you from 2013/2014! Your son is around 6 weeks older than my daughter :)

How exciting! How do you feel about finding out the sex? How many weeks are you xx

Hi all! So excited to be on this journey again!! Today my moods have been so up and down! Praying it settles soon lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->