Baby back to back....

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm nearly 34 weeks preggo and bubba is back to back. I know its got time to move round but just wondering if I can do any exercise/movements to encourage it to move?

Thanks in advance

Xxx

My boy was back to back at 34-35 week then at 37 he was the right way an id not done anything, he just turned. I no if ya sat watchin tv or summat they say kneel over birth ball or chair if ya dont av ball.

Still plenty of time for the monkey to turn! People say back to back labours hurt so I'm keen on encouraging it to move if I can!!! Haha!

Xxx

Lean forward often (sleep on your side, but try leaning forward then... and/or you could prop pillows under your chest and pelvis to take the pressure off of your belly and lay on your "belly") and try never to sit in a reclining position or on your back in any way at this point. Our babies tend to be pulled onto their backs by gravity, so when you're leaning forward, gravity helps to pull their backs away from us, resulting in a more proper position.

Check out spinningbabies.com. It's full of tips and information about how to get your baby to flip around or engage. I looked through it in my last pregnancy, and I'm not sure if it actually helped that much, but it was interesting to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->