Baby bath for 1 month old

Thedon

Reaction score
What is a good time for a bath? I usually give her one in the morning, but I have heard before bedtime is the best. Thoughts?

I was doing it at night using "calming bath" with the idea that a warm bath, then feeding would get LO ready for sleep - quite a few ladies on here do this. But my LO hates being naked SO much that the bathing experience consists of screaming while I scramble to finish before he breaks his lungs LOL... So for me, I usually bathe in the evening since OH is there and can help (LO gets quite squirmy too) - hopefully I can get a bedtime routine with bathing eventually when he is older.
But I would say whatever works for you is best - it is different for everyone!
xx

When she was young I did it during the day- I had a c-section and was ill after, so I needed help bathing her, and it was easier to have help around 4pm than it was before bed at 8pm or whenever it was for her that night.. for awhile baths right before bed got her too excited to sleep so now I do her bath about 1.5 hours before bed so she can wind down after.

I might just give her one in the morning and before bed. Lilly loves the bath

I do a bath every other day as to not dry out his skin and i usually do it before his last feeding before bed he loves the bath so it helps alot

We bath our LO before bed every day, we start it about 6.45, then massage, bottle and bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->