Baby Beehind Magic Alls

L

Lisa1302

I just ordered a couple of these from Carley at B&B - I like the idea that they are All in 1 because I want them for night time, but they also have a pocket for the extra bamboo inset which comes with it!

I hope they work! They look lovely - a bit like an Itti - but hopefully more capable of Izzys 12+hour nights!

Anyone got these?
https://www.babybeehinds.eu/images/icon1.jpg

I have them and love them!

In the day the AIO without any boosting will do Caitlyn for 5 hours [thats the most I've tested it for] at night with a bamboo / hemp booster / insert she can go 7 - 8 with no leaks. I do put a fleece soaker over the top as I'm paranoid though :haha:

Oh great thanks! Sounds like I can use them for long trips too then!

Can't wait lol - shame I have to though! I paid through paypal and it normally does instant bank transfers - so I paid last night for something cheap...it goes instant...I pay today for my nappies and it sends an echeque that takes a week to clear...I hate the random time it picks to not do an instant one!

i think it depends how much you're spending :shrug: i fancy trying these, i was looking on some australian sites last week and they seem popular. I really like my bamboo fitted, would like to try a wool cover too but i could only see cream ones in the uk

i think it depends how much you're spending :shrug: i fancy trying these, i was looking on some australian sites last week and they seem popular. I really like my bamboo fitted, would like to try a wool cover too but i could only see cream ones in the uk

I thought that maybe, but it was only £46 and I have spent more than that before and it gone instant - I think anyway! :wacko:
It's my own fault though - I always seem to want something when there is only 1 left in stock, so have to nab it quick! Then I don't have time to move the money to the account that has a debit card, which for some annoying reason wont go in til Monday if I did it today!

I keep getting tempted by the fitteds, because they look so nice and seem to work well, but I know I just don't get on with them (they work fine I just have a thing about wraps etc :blush: )

Ooh this sounds interesting. Let me know how you get on with them - they look really cute :)

Ooh this sounds interesting. Let me know how you get on with them - they look really cute :)

those prices I put there were rubbish if you saw them!
I thought (don't ask why) the prices on the site were Aus Dollars...but they were euros!
SO worked out about £13 with the discount - they must have a European warehouse as the website is .eu?

£13 still isn't bad for a BTP nappy, especially if they are good :)

Those ones are sized though. The hemp ones that need a wrap are one size

Aah gotcha. Ah well, still... there are more expensive nappies out there, so if they're good, they're worth it :haha:

heheh fluff is always worth it however much it may be...if they work!

Wellllll saying that..... I don't think the sized Blueberry Minkees I have were ever worth £21 - they are nice but that is silly money for them! Fair enough the BTP ones, but not sized!

Yah, I've got a BBSS (preloved but in fab condition) and I think it's great... but I wouldn't pay £21 for it! Would rather get a WNSS with some customisation instead :haha:

Exactly - I only paid a pound more each for my WN custom nappies!

I luckily got my BBs for £16 each which I was happy to pay...

Well they arrived today! :happydance:

So I tried one out this afternoon, just as the All in 1 (so without the insert it comes with)
It held up better than I expected like that - 3.5 hours and still very dry to touch.
I am pretty sure with the extra insert it will do a night.

It did seem huge when I looked at it, which wasn't an issue as I got them for night time - but actually when it was on it looked fine - and she is the bottom of its size guide 10-16kg (she is about 10.75kg)

The elastic on the legs and back seems really nice - I prefer the thick band on the back to some pockets - I cant see poo getting out of there!

I have put some pics in the cloth bum pics thread!

oh i love these!! Theyre awesome, very dry and wash up really nicely too. i've never had any trouble with leaks with them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->