Baby Bjorn Air Carrier...

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I'm looking for a carrier for when I do the nursery run as I need my hands free for my 2 and 3 year old. I have the babasling but Ozzie looks so uncomfortable in it and doesn't feel very secure.

Has anyone got one of these? Are they any good?

I used one for a very short while and hated it. But then i'm a fan of cloth wraps/slings not structered ones. I never feel that LO is supported enough in a structured carrier :)

I didn't have the air, I had the Spirit, but found it very uncomfy on my back. There are hundreds of different slings to choose from, depending on what kind of thing you are looking for! :)

I have this one and love it, I used to have a close baby carrier but found it hard to put on, this carrier takes about a 3o secs, scott loves it, and I managed to carry him around cardiff shopping for 4 hours with no prbs

i have the spirit, got it yesterday but i much prefer my mei tai, i found that because Aimee was basically straight in it (not frog legs or sitting position) it put pressure on her nappy and as she is a cloth bum it made it leak thru the wrap.

Scotts cloth ones are fine....i have the fuzzi bunz I would make sure theres lumba suppport tho

I got my bjorn for a bargain price, so can't really complain, but I don't really rate it for comfort...especially after livs hitting the 15lb mark. After a bargain mei tai now...or a connecta...

havent heard of scotts, i use tots bots... off to google thanks :p

lmao {blush} blonde moment

ive just switched to ittis so will try them with it

i dont think it'll convert me from my meitai tho :p

I can't speak from axperience but I have heard that Baby Bjorn is not recommendable as it holds the baby's back too straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->