Baby Bjorn Miracle carrier

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these little one appears to hate it & screams! Granted we should have used it more for her to get used to! We went about 6 wks not using it now she just screams!

These are unfortunately really uncomfortable for babies and they aren't recommended as they don't offer proper hip support that small babies need. I would put it on ebay and look to get yourself one that will be more comfortable and supportive. Manduca is a good brand, as is Ergo, Connecta, there's several ergonomic carriers that you'll likely have much more success with. There is even a Bjorn ergonomic one now, though no idea if it's any good. I'd really recommend though getting to a sling meet so you can try a few before you buy and get some advice on fit. Different ones fit different bodies better or worse, so it's good to try a few first before you make the investment.

I've noticed with my LO that she often complains when she is put in it but calms down after a couple minutes and falls asleep. I have an ergo 360. There are times, though, that she screams and doesn't stop. I think she is overtired in those instances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->