Baby bliss is...

jogami

Reaction score
:cloud9: Cuddling up together on the sofa or in bed with my DS :baby:

Morning smiles and midnight kisses :hugs: :cloud9:

Please add yours xxx

Awwwe.

Waking up in the morning and hearing Nathan babbling away over the baby monitor. 'daddadad-doi-doi-dadad-doi'. Then when I go in to get him his face just lights up. We then snuggle in bed and he goes back to sleep for an hour with his head snuggled into my neck before we start the day.

Listening to her squeal with laughter when her Daddy blows raspberries on her face/neck. And how excited she is to see him when he gets home.

Being the first one to see him 'socially' smile, and getting the genuine smiles when I simply sing to him. My poor parents just get the odd smile, still, when they interact with him.

Those moments when he feels so tranquil and stares up at me. It feels almost like communication, without a sound being made. :cloud9:

And the funny one of picking him up when he's just got done sleeping, and he does this full body arch stretch backwards! :haha: I dunno why, it just makes me laugh every time!

Also when he's fussy-hungry, and I've just whipped out a boob; he makes this 'uhuh-uhuh-uhuh' noise like he's getting all excited about what he knows is coming! :haha:

when i get the first smile of the day in a morning,
when he stretches (looks like a little mini me of his daddy when he does this)
when he comes into bed with me and we have a snuggle,
the clicking sound he makes when hes hungry
when he coo's at his light show
goes all shy when you kiss him
when hes in a deep sleep and starts snoring
when he pulls his legs up and lets rip its hilarious
when you strip him off before he goes in the bath his little face lights up, he loves to be nakey lol
when my mum gets home from work he gives her the biggest gummiest smile

theres so many :cloud9:

<3

Nice thread! Here's mine:

- just being with him,
- the smell of his breath,
- morning smiles when he sees me for the first time each day,
- the singing/shouting he does when he wakes up,
- knowing that whoever's knee he is sat on, he will always look around the room until he spots me.

Just love being Frankie's mummy so much!

Aww what a lovely thread :) I love reading stuff like this :)

When she snuggles up on my chest and goes to sleep holding my hair....:cloud9:
When she dreams and makes all these funny faces and smiles....:cloud9:
When im feeding her and she just stares into my eyes for ages....:cloud9:
Snuggling up in bed with her in the morning....:cloud9:
When she wakes up and does all these cute little stretches and noises....:cloud9:

Gorgeous thread!
Mine are:
The happy smiles when he knows he's getting in the bath, as well as the giggles when he's in there
The contented 'mini sleep' he has after a feed
The way he sometimes takes a little while to wake up with whole body stretches and pulling funny faces
The smiles he gives after he's been fed in the middle of the night and you're trying to burp him, makes up for the sleep loss!

her adorable giggles
her beautiful smile
listening to her babbling away
watching her do really cute things to provoke a reaction, then grinning when i laugh.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

The way her face lights up when she laughs
The way her laugh is really high pitched...Which makes her laugh even more
The way she falls asleep holding on to my sleeve
The way she nicks her dads slippers off his feet and then gives you the "it wasn't me" look even though there's no way she could get away with it..The slippers nearly the same size as her :haha:
The way she rubs her eyes when she's tired
The way she sticks her bum out when she stretches
The word "Mum" coming from her :cloud9:

Awwwwwwwwww such beautiful moments of bliss, those precious moments when all in the world is right and your baby is just so full of his/ her character that makes them unique.

I even love when he's crying and I hold him close to my chest and he'll look at me and stop crying but grunt like as if to say "Mom put me down and I'm going to yell again!" :cloud9:

For me its the HUGE gummy smiles i get when i get her out of bed in the morning and when she looks straight into my eyes while she's having her bottle. The one that gets me every time though is when she's having cuddles with my son and he kisses her and she starts babbling away to him. It melts my heart every time. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect little family :cloud9:

EDIT: Just to add another one. My 4 year old climbed onto my lap this evening, stroked my face, gave me a huge kiss and said 'your the best Mummy in the world, i love you forever' He did it so randomly that i burst into tears and worried my poor little man! I had to explain to him they were happy tears!
Nothing beats the feeling of you kiddies telling you they love you
xx

Waking up before she does in the morning and she's asleep facing me, just listening to her breath and watching her sleep is beautiful, then when she wakes she smiles at me. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

When she's absolutely shattered and she has her milk and falls asleep, she still pulls her contented drunk on milk face and sticks her lips out, stealing kisses off her then.

The way sometimes she only wants me, then when i pick her up, she snuggles herself into my neck.

Waking up before she does in the morning and she's asleep facing me, just listening to her breath and watching her sleep is beautiful, then when she wakes she smiles at me. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

When she's absolutely shattered and she has her milk and falls asleep, she still pulls her contented drunk on milk face and sticks her lips out, stealing kisses off her then.

The way sometimes she only wants me, then when i pick her up, she snuggles herself into my neck.

I love the drunk face! Chloe does this. its a sort of smirk with her eyes rolling into the back of her head! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->