Baby Blues

justme00

Reaction score
Anyone else get down in the dumps when they think about TTC for one more month and not getting a BFP? I'm trying not to think about it but it's difficult.

Yeah.. I do alllll the time. It is so dissapointing when the :bfn: shows up. :cry: I hope you get your :bfp: soon and do not have to endure yet another month ttc! :hugs:

Yeah definitely - even though I try not to get my hopes up, I know that if AF shows up before the 10th, I'll be devastated. I'm realllly hoping for a :bfp: this month. I think it's because it's Christmas (which is my favourite time of year) and it would be amazing to find out I was pregnant at this time. But I'm trying to stay realistic - if I think negative, I can't be disappointed right??........ :winkwink:

Anyway -

:af: - You're not welcome here!!!!​

I'm starting to think like that :sad1:

I haven't even had chance to get a little excited and POAS, AF has always shown up on time!

I don't think I'l get a BFP this month as we haven't had much chance to BD, DH has been working late, by the time he gets home the last thing either of us want is to BD. :sleep:

If I don't get a BFP this month I'll be into my 5th month TTC, then it'll be "what's wrong with me, what's wrong with DH, will we ever get PG" :shrug:

i think we all got through thoughts/feelings like that when we're ttc, at least we have this forum to keep us going, it spurs you on knowing theres other women/couples in the same boat, I'm sure we'll all get our BFP's soon ladies and we've all gotta keep our chins up :drunk:

juust thought that smily was amusing, no real relevance lol

I'm starting to think like that :sad1:
If I don't get a BFP this month I'll be into my 5th month TTC, then it'll be "what's wrong with me, what's wrong with DH, will we ever get PG" :shrug:

Exactly. I've been off BCP for two years but just only started charting this month. Still can't help but wonder what's wrong with me. DH is nice and just tells me "It's not you, my boys don't swim" and it always makes me giggle.:blush:

I Always get down in the dumps when I Don't get a :bfp: Makes me depressed. Sometimes ovulation makes me down in the dumps when DH is home and I have no hope of being able to catch the egg..

If AF shows up I feel really down. I even get teary just thinking about it. I'm praying for a bfp this month but I know it's not likely as I don't think we have bd'd at the right time. Last month AF showed up right on time, first thing in the morning:cry:

Good luck ith your bfp's this month :dust:

im feeling like that right now my af came last ight a week early so i wasnt mentally prepared for it and i did have a bit of a cry. I feel pathetic but then really, its just natural!:hugs:

im feeling like that right now my af came last ight a week early so i wasnt mentally prepared for it and i did have a bit of a cry. I feel pathetic but then really, its just natural!:hugs:

Maybe your cycle is going back to a normal 28 day cycle? Baby dust to all! Thanks for the kind words.

oh yeah, i get really down when af comes. actually it was worse the first few months as i was really hoping to be pg but after 6 months i kind of don't think i will be so it's not as disappointing.

DH is nice and just tells me "It's not you, my boys don't swim"

My DH said the same last month! I was fed up of getting yet another BFN and was crying saying that I must be doing something wrong. Or that they had done something to me when I had my C Section. And I was blaming myself about everything. Then DH said that it could be a problem with his swimmers, and it hit me - he's as upset as I am every month but he just doesn't show it! He lets me get completely depressed and fed up and a right cow every month, but he just supports me through it all!:hugs:

I'm just so fed up now with ttc.:cry:

when af comes i feel like i am breaking down
its just so frustrating at times xxx

yeah i know how you feel, i feel like that all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member