Baby Bottles

Looks liek I'll go to boots & unpack everything then to make sure :lol:

I have the Tommee Tippee Cold water and microwave steriliser which comes with 3 x 9oz Closer to Nature bottles and I've bought another 4 x 9oz Closer to Nature bottles.

The steriliser fits 4 of the 9oz bottles and probably 5/6 of the 4oz bottles.

Can't wait to start using it :happydance:

Cx

i have an avent steriliser and the closer 2 nature bottles, it fits 4 fine :D

Mrs E you have the same as me, got the microwave steriliser with 3 free bottles for £19.99. I bought just the bottles origionally and found they didnt fit in my existing steriliser or my Avent Bottle warmer for that matter. But they are the only bottles I have ever found that due to the shape of the teat and collar is doesnt leak while bub is drinking from it, found that sooo anoying before that loads of it dribbled all over bub.

Its worth noting though that the small 5oz bottles are wider than the larger bottles, as the lager ones fit my bottle warmer.

I like the MAM ones they are fab and unscrew from both end
bex

I just brought the tommy tipee back to nature bottles and strealiser ...

For £30 (special offer in boots as well as tripple points) i got the electric steam strealiser (normaly over £40) and £16.95 worth of freebies with it (3 back to nature bottles, bottle brush and juice cup) ... well impressed.

And the back to nature bottles were on offer ... tripple pack for £5.99 instead of usal £9.99 (tripple points) and the 2 smaller bottles 2 for £4.25 instead of over a £6.99 (and tripple points)

In all i saved over £30 and bagged abouut the same in freebies :)
i love boots
xxx

what bottle brush wud use all reccomend for these?! mine broke and am needin a new 1!!!

Tomee Tippee bottle brush i used to use

but now i use one of those scrubby things that you put washing up liquid in the handle and it comes out when u scrub... dunno what theyre called!!!

I use them too Terrie they are on sale at tesco's only thing is the scouring part can scratch the plastic but they are a great invention I think. I have one for bottles and one for normal washing up,have to watch Dave doesnt mix the two up,as dont fancy broccoli in my bottles lol

Bex.x

ooooh i have 1 o thm lol!!!! well 2 co stehy were on offer n the heads were on bogof :rofl: ill just put surcare in 1 n voila :D cheerz guys!

do you all use normal squeezy on bottles? i use surcare as its odourless :D

i use one that is odourless cant remember what it is called and cant b bothered going downstairs lol!!!!!!!!

is it in a white bottle lol, wi a pic of a mum n a baby?

colin ordered a big tub online and i pour some into a squeezy bottle then refil it when i need to

i love surcare :D it dont break out my skin wen i do the dishes unliek fairy lol!!!

im alergic to loads of stuff like that

fairy, persil, dove, surf

so i use all weird stuff that is sensitive skin etc

lol luckily i can use fairy washing powder but thts about it :rofl:

i cant even use that!! the first few months i washed rhys clothes in it and my hands were red raw everytime i touched his clothes lol

needless to say i switched over to daz quickly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->