Baby Bouncers

It doesn't like it would last even 6 months says 9kg < I've no idea? Anyway I was just awww'ing lol doesn't look to practical ... I think I'm going for the Mamas & Papas one we both love it.

I'mterrible I put all my stuff away for next time, so price wise i get my moneys worth:rofl:

The swing i bought for Kayleigh was half price.

Only problem is I've got that many clothes i'm running out of room, 'cos i do buy more stuff, my excuse this time is that Kayleigh being born in March needs slightly diff outfits, although i think the 6-9 months will be ok. For Alisha i buy pink tops to wear with Gabriels old trousere and skirts to go with his tops.

Lynnie pmsl at explosive poo, Kayleigh does that on regular basis. Was sat on my knee the other day and i actually felt her "blow "it out of the nappy.

Yer we were thinking about neutral for the putting away side of things if I recover from #1 first lol!

It doesn't take too long to recover. I keep toying with idea of no 4 but need to save up again for when my wages drop.

LOL 4????

U completely nuts lmao!!!

Nahhh go for it hunni!!
xxx

would probably have more if we could afford it, although i think DH would have nervous breakdown, 'cos he the ne who has to look after them/ co ord the scholl run:rofl::rofl::rofl:, I have the easy job, i go out to work (well after 3 months mat leave):rofl:

i have this 1 :D

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-H0640-Fisher-Price-Infant-To-Toddler/dp/B0002ZOI9W

fab price as is up to 40lbs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->