Baby brain!

Nikie

Reaction score
Ok, I can't remember if I took my folic acid tablet this morning or not! I am on 500g as I am a little bit overweight (!!) so don't want to take an overdose but also don't want to miss it if I haven't taken it! Arghh!

Ok, I can't remember if I took my folic acid tablet this morning or not! I am on 500g as I am a little bit overweight (!!) so don't want to take an overdose but also don't want to miss it if I haven't taken it! Arghh!

well i would say take it...BUT if u are too concerned missing one day wont cause any harm:):winkwink:

You could call your doctor to be sure, but I would rather skip a day than take it, especially if it contains vitamin A which you don't want to overdose on.

If it's just folic acid I'd take it again one day will do no harm. I'd be surprised if it contained vitamin a at all to be honest. Also missing it for one day won't hurt either.
I'm on a bigger dose too, bmi woes!

Hi ladies, can I askhow overweight you are? My BMI is 29.5 so I am classed as obese.. I am just taking 400g that I brought from Boots but I haven't seen the GP or midwife - should I be making an apt sooner? I'm 6.5weeks?

M111 that's more folic acid that I take and I've had two healthy babies and my BMI is higher that, so I wouldn't worry until you see the midwife. I think its normally over 30 anyway so you'll be fine.

M111 that's more folic acid that I take and I've had two healthy babies and my BMI is higher that, so I wouldn't worry until you see the midwife. I think its normally over 30 anyway so you'll be fine.

Thank you :flower:

Hi ladies, can I askhow overweight you are? My BMI is 29.5 so I am classed as obese.. I am just taking 400g that I brought from Boots but I haven't seen the GP or midwife - should I be making an apt sooner? I'm 6.5weeks?

I'm pretty sure you need to be 35+ for the extra. I didn't see a midwife and get extra until 9 weeks and she wasn't concerned in slightest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->