Baby Buddies!

ErikaJo85

Reaction score
Hey! Does this work to continue on the 10 month long convo....:winkwink:

Ahhh... Lovely! :) I thought we were getting extremely out of place in the TTC arena!! LOL.

Trying to get back to good ol' bfing, but fallen to pumping by mid afternoon. It's such a crutch for me! It's just so reliable. It's like I don't trust my own body to do the right thing for my baby, I have to bring technology into it! Just knowing she's getting fed and nutrition is the most important thing. Sorry you're having trouble with not getting as much milk as you'd like, but ANY bit you give her is helping her!! Chin up!

Starting to feel a lot more normal. Not having to sit down extra slowly or gingerly. Stitches seem to feel a lot better now.

Well, off to go pump again. Have a good night!

Lydia has been awake all day! I hold her and she still cries off and on. She is sort of congested but I am not sure it is bugging her or not? It is only after she eats. I am TIRED lol.

Hope BF is going better today!

Agh, Vanessa was awake pretty much all night long!!! I had to enlist MIL to hold her a while because I just couldn't hold my head up anymore, it felt so heavy! So I had some sort of "rest" from 4-6 am then had to wake, give her a bottle, pump and finally she was asleep and I got to sleep from 6:30-10 am. I really hope tonight isn't like that, but she has been sleeping all day (again) so I'm probably screwed.

I have a lot of itchiness going on with my lady bits, looked today and there is redness too and some tenderness... So have an appointment tomorrow to see if everything is healing as it should and I just need to suck it up, or if something is not quite right down there and may need antibiotics or something. Isn't that just wonderful?

How were things with you today/night?

hi there....lydia has been crying for two days lol. i need to figure her out. i am typing with one hand right now.

do you have a moby wrap? i am going to try mine today.

how was your apt? i had an apt yesterday and they cathed me! yikes it hurt without an epidural lol. my bladder is irratated and having spasms so i am not emptying it everytime!

nope no wrap. i'm typing one hand too. holding sleeping baby.

apt was fast. have a yeast infection. still have one rx to get because there was some confusion about it. speaking of that... need to call the pharmacy.

sorry lydias crying a lot. been lucky with this one so far, fingers crossed!

How goes it today?

Today is my bday! I am the big 27!

I spent the day at the dr with miss Lydia. She has reflux. We got some zantac. We will see how it works! I hope it helps with her crying and maybe help her sleep a little longer. She has to sleep on her boppy pillow next to me.

They scared me a little. She apparently has labored breathing so they did bp check and xrays of her chest. My poor baby cried and I wanted to cry to. I just want her to feel better. They said something in her throat (I forgot what exactly) is weak and so it is harder for her to breath when her chin is to her chest. I am just glad she is ok!

Glad you got meds for your infection!

Haven't heard from you in awhile! Hope you girls are doing ok!!

Sorry! I read your update before and then got sidetracked and did something else... so the subscription board didn't show anymore and I kind of forgot! :dohh:

Hope your birthday went well. Is Lydia doing any better with the breathing?

Vanessa had eye goop again yesterday. I will probably call the ped's office and find out if they want her to have drops or what. She screamed a fair bit last night and I was working on trying to burp her. Finally after she had a spit up when she was laid back down, I changed her, picked her up and she had 2 massive burps and calmed down a lot. Oy.

My big girl screamed for a while last night too. I don't know why she has been going to sleep SO BADLY lately. Don't know if it's due to the new baby or what. :( So sad because she was such a good sleeper!

I gotta get going and feed Vanessa before she gets angry at me.

Lydia is a screamer. She has been screaming non stop for like 3 days. Argh. I got some colic relief today from pharmacy to see if that helps. I am not sure if her meds are helping or not because she is still screaming!

Sorry your other baby isn't sleeping :( I know what it feels like to not sleep lol. Lydia slept for almost 3 hours the other night! She usually wakes up every 45 mins or so.

Lydia also has eye goop but it is clogged tear ducts they said and she only needs drops if her eyes are red!

Tonight's probably going to be bad. She just fell asleep, which is really late for her to have a nap, so she isn't going to want to sleep at bedtime.

Ped gave an rx for antibiotic ointment and tear duct massage. So it's blocked. He said as long as the goop is green we should use the ointment. If it clears then she's okay without it. Oh, she's nearly 2 lbs over birth weight now.

Lydia was 10lbs 4 oz at the DRs last Friday! We go back on Friday and I know she has grown. I wonder how big she is now! She doesn't fit into her newborn clothes anymore :(

How are you doing? Lydia screams 90 percent of the time she is awake and it is exhausting. I am hoping to get meds switched on Friday to Priolsec. I heard once you get reflux under control you have a whole new baby. I can't wait. I feel like a zombie. Some days I have to just let her cry for a few mins so I can go to bathroom or shove food in my face or just because she has been crying forever and I can't hold her anymore! This is tough.

Sorry for the vent. Just having a tough time right now :(

Hope the reflux gets better soon. Don't have that issue myself, but I hear it's really rough.

Michaela went to bed late last night, but slept pretty well thru the night until seven. Vanessa screamed for a couple hoiurs last night and went to sleep around 2 am. that makes 2 nights in a row for that. boo! She slept til 7 so I got a decent chunk of sleep.

husband goes back to work a week from today. his mom leaves the day after that and I'll be alone with my 2 girls. I'm kind of terrified. I know I can call my mom if I think I need to... Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Way to go Lydia putting on weight! :) So nice to see them growing isn't it?

how are you and babies? typing with one hanf again lol.

went to dr today and we switched to hypoallergenic formula. maybe it will help. hopefully!

we are getting lydias and family pics on sunday! i am excited!!!

on another note...i miss being pregnant!!!

The girls are alright. Vanessa still gets really pissy in the evening and has NO patience when she's hungry. If I don't want her to cry I have to anticipate her hunger.

Had a kind of horrible day. Fever, chills, super sore boob = mastitis. I called the after hours number a couple hours ago and a prescription is waiting for me at the pharmacy down the street. I should be feeling better by tomorrow night (24 hrs). I've had barely anything to do with my babies all day because of being so weak and achy and my boob hurting too much to hold the girls. Thank God for MIL and DH filling in so I could just lay on the couch under blankets all day.

Exciting that you're getting family photos done.

I hope things are going better! They are over here! I am so happy. The new formula and zantac seem to be starting to work. She still screams...just not as much. When she is awake she needs to be stimulated at all times...she can't ever just chill.

She is in her swing right now...this will last maybe 10 mins!

Lydia is one month old today! This is nuts. I miss being pregnant and want another one. DH and I dtd twice on Saturday after a few drinks and now I am super scared! Whoops!

Yeah, things were better today. Much less boob pain, so things are getting back to normal there.

glad things are getting better with lydia. happy one month! vanessa will be one month on friday.

dh goes back to work tomorrow and his mom leaves the day after that. i am so SO anxious about this coming transition... want to try and get both girls out of the house to preserve my sanity.

looking at the double stroller we set up today is really making me want to get a baby k'tan carrier though. this thing is a behemoth! if I could have vanessa in the carrier and michaela in the shopping cart, it'd be way easier than lugging that thing around.

I have to get get out of the house at least 2-3 days a week. Even if it is just to go get gas lol.
Two nights ago Lydia screammmed from 5pm-7am. She wouldn't sleep. It was horrible. Finally she fell asleep yesterday morning and she slept all day.

We got our pictures last night because we rescheduled because it stormed on Sunday. She got Christmas pictures. They are freakin adorable! I will post some when I get them!

Glad you boob is better. I can't imagine leaving the house with two babies right now :)

Leaving the house with two babies is really difficult for me. I probably make it harder than it should be, but it is pretty tough. And when I did go out the other day with my mom and the babies just to pick up some photos from walmart, all I wanted was to get back home quick! I'd JUST fed Vanessa before we left and the second we got to the store she was crying and hungry. I made that trip as fast as possible! At least when we went to church last Sunday it was no big deal.

Nights are so hard for me. No MIL and the big one just does NOT want to go to sleep. Last night I was literally crying and begging the babies to go to sleep. And Michaela has been napping a lot today (we all have since the rough night last night). Hoping the "sleep breeds sleep" proves true for us today because I really NEED this girl to go to bed for my own sanity.

I literally want to fast forward a good year or so and skip some of this super frustrating stuff!

Hope things are well with you and you're having a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->